Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

OMG I haven't worked out in a week. I might as well just go home and eat a pie I'm such a great big fat kid.

I've been so busy at work I haven't had a chance. But I'm going tomorrow after work and I'll stay there for 3 hours if I have to. The only good thing is that I eat less when I'm super stressed so it's balancing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Any time. I know I need it sometimes as well. Do you think Tammy M is working out or ignoring me? lol
If TammyM and I are really anything alike, she's ignoring you!

I didn't work out all week ... booo

I did not go to the gym for a week and a half. I had a stomach flu, but still. We do all have really bad weeks, that is why we need someone to remind us and convince us to go to the gym. lol I am ony trying to help out.

Today was bootcamp graduation (it is a 6 week program and we take a week off between sessions) and I was so happy with my results. I still have a ways to go but I hope this motivates you ladies to get out and get moving - you feel so much better when you do!

Since starting this program on 11/27/06.....

I have lost 10 lbs.

I have lost 2 1/4" in my chest (FI isn't real happy about that part- oh well)

I have lost 3 1/4" in my waist

I have lost 1/4" in my butt (lower body hasn't figured out that it should be shrinking by now - I am going to have a talk with it!)

my calfs, thighs and hips have stayed the same

In Novemeber I was able to complete a mile in about 14 minutes (walking 99% of the way) This morning I ran (yes ran the majority of the time) the same mile in 10:20!

It felt so good to be able to see my progress. I can't stress how important it is to take your measurements and recheck them every month or so! The scale isn't always the best indicator of what is going on with your body!

Congratulations Sarah! Those are fantastic results and you should be very proud! Way to go! Are you going to sign up for another 6 weeks?

sarah - that is awesome, i am so proud of you. and your post couldn't have come at a better time. i tried my dress on again today at the salon (it should come in in April). i just wasn't happy w/how i looked it in. so - on the positive side, i am using it as motivation to get my ass in gear. no more excuses. the tough part is being on the road all the time, but i can make it work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOESNTHESND View Post
Last week I worked out five times and this week 4 times. On my bday I tried to work out extra hard now that I am getting older .muscle.gif
funny how birthdays will do that to you! Way to go strong into your new year!