Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

I am still off sick, so, I have not worked out even once this week. It really sucks, cause I was totally into it and good at working out a lot, I am a little worried that this will knock me off my path. Next week I am going to need all of your help to get my butt back to the gym.

Last night was another night of killer kick boxing with that little b*tch! She is really nice but she kills me! Thats what I tell kev when i leave, ok now time to get yelled at by that little b*tch. HA! Tonight it is arms and some cardio.

I read in my health mag yesterday that you burn more fat by doing weights first and then cardio. Unless you are training for a major long distnace race. grrrrrrrr i have been doing the opppsite cause the weight section is always packed after work. oh well i will just have to squeeze my way into the weight section.

Girls I have totally gone off track this week. I have been working a ton and I work 12 hr shifts so I dont work out the days I work. Plus all I have been doing is snacking on crap all day at work. I need to crack down I go for my fitting in less than a month!

Sarah

the last 2 days i actually tried running/walking on the treadmill. i HATE running, so this is a feat in itself. i ran/walked for 3 min//2 min. and will try to work my way up. the hard part is getting past the mental "i hate running" attitude!

i forgot Cindy at home this week - so no weights. and this hotel doesn't have any. oh, i also did some situps.

I know I said I was going to work out tonight, but then I had to a late meeting and just got home an hour ago, so, I guess I'll be better tomorrow. I have to weigh in tomorrow though, so I really wanted to get a workout in tonight to burn some extra calories sad.gif

I did just weights last night only. Arms, chest and some legs. I have to finish legs tonight and some cardio. Girls today will be my fifth day in a row working out!!! woo hoo, this is big for me!