Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

I was back in the gym today after a long time off - it felt really good. Spent 30mins on elliptical and 30mins on treadmill (powerwalk). Also put in another 30mins of weights/strength training. Will take tomorrow off.

Attempting to get back in the gym on a regular basis! Yesterday I only jogged for 2.1 miles, but its better than zero! I have lost 17lbs and have 13 to go....

Good job girls! Keep up the great work!

I keep forgetting to post on here too. I've been sporadic about working out & really need some consistency! Did the 30 day shred today & no more trouble zones yesterday.

I know, poohshek, that's so weird! SSNM was one of the best posters on here! well, both of you are really. That's too bad.

Absolutely!!! A good personal trainer will take you to the next level that group classes won't. I am pooped today after a great 45-minute session yesterday. The key to results over time is diet and exercise. I did a 4-week boot camp 3 times per week at 6 a.m. recently followed by personal training twice a week. I am definitely in the best shape of my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammysgirl View Post
poohshek- do you think personal training sessions are worth it?

Good job Karen!!! Yeah, I am going to miss SSNM.

Alright, we will have to motivate each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenM View Post
Good job girls! Keep up the great work!

I keep forgetting to post on here too. I've been sporadic about working out & really need some consistency! Did the 30 day shred today & no more trouble zones yesterday.

I know, poohshek, that's so weird! SSNM was one of the best posters on here! well, both of you are really. That's too bad.