Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

BTW Pooshek, I also commend you for getting up that early. I am trying to aim for a respectable 7 am but I struggle even with that!

Thanks!!! Definitely tough getting up early in the morning but it feels great afterwards. Keep trying and you will get there!!! cheer2.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNM View Post
BTW Pooshek, I also commend you for getting up that early. I am trying to aim for a respectable 7 am but I struggle even with that!

My update:

Nov 7, 2009: legs, calves, 35 minute recumbant bike

Nov 8, 2009: MISSED; I had to update my financial statements which I neglected for over 4 months. Sucks, but I feel so much better that they are done; now I am one step closer to official wedding planning.

Nov 9, 2009: Rest Day

Nov 10, 2009: legs, 35 min treadmill

UPDATE:

Nov 11, 2009: I started my chest workout but felt really sluggish and so I stopped it and went home to bed instead. I have also had a really bad eating week so I think it was catching up to me. I vowed to start fresh the next day.

Nov 12, 2009: Normally a rest day, but I got myself to the gym and did my chest/biceps workout, 35 minutes cardio, and calves

Nov 13, 2009: I did my legs, 35 minutes cardio, and Abs.

To be continued...

OH CRAP... SSNM... I am going to miss seeing you on this thread... confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNM View Post
UPDATE:

Nov 11, 2009: I started my chest workout but felt really sluggish and so I stopped it and went home to bed instead. I have also had a really bad eating week so I think it was catching up to me. I vowed to start fresh the next day.

Nov 12, 2009: Normally a rest day, but I got myself to the gym and did my chest/biceps workout, 35 minutes cardio, and calves

Nov 13, 2009: I did my legs, 35 minutes cardio, and Abs.

To be continued...

Ah I wish! I'm so tired lately. I've been dealing with Homeland Security to get my fiance here and then planning the wedding on my own as well. I need to get motivated becuase I want to lose 20 lbs by march!