Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Yuppers...got up at 5:45am got my ass to the gym and worked out for an hour..I go to the gym 4 times a week and do an hour of jogging. I go in the mornings cause it's the only time I have somekind of motivation ha ha.

Yesterday I got in a midnight workout for my legs and a 35 minute cardio session on the cybex eliptical...AND I got in my ABS yea!!

Today, I will hopefully get in another workout (I think chest/bi day) and cardio.

Yesterday I got in my cardio first which is unusual; I prefer to do it at the end. Afterwards I did my chest/biceps workout and finished off with some calf presses on the machine. Got a good log going too! Today will be another session.

Keep it up!!! smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNM View Post
Yesterday I got in my cardio first which is unusual; I prefer to do it at the end. Afterwards I did my chest/biceps workout and finished off with some calf presses on the machine. Got a good log going too! Today will be another session.

Survived another 6 a.m. Jay Johnson boot camp this morning. Two weeks down and two more to go!!!

It is extremely hard to get up that early in the morning but it feels good to get the workout in before starting my day in the office.

I love getting up early in the morning! I feel like I get a lot more out of my day. Cudos to you for being successful at it...I haven't been able to do it for the last 4 months sad.gif

Yesterday, unfortunately was a missed workout and for no real reason. Today was a crap-eating day. I REALLY don't want to slip back into old habits. I am going to get to the gym and get a good workout session in.

Come on SSNM!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!! muscle.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNM View Post
I love getting up early in the morning! I feel like I get a lot more out of my day. Cudos to you for being successful at it...I haven't been able to do it for the last 4 months sad.gif

Yesterday, unfortunately was a missed workout and for no real reason. Today was a crap-eating day. I REALLY don't want to slip back into old habits. I am going to get to the gym and get a good workout session in.