Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Darn afternoon meeting forced me to cut my work out short. Only had time for a 50-minute session with Jillian Michaels – Banish Fat Boost Metabolism.

Just did Jillian's 30 Minute Shred.

I guess all my boot camps have paid off b/c I think I am ready to move on to Level 2. I amusing 5 lb weights, too. I actually need 8 lbs now for some of the exercises.

I couldn't sign up for the current boot camp session since we are in the moving process ... so thought after a 2 week hiatus I would try these DVD's again. I was/am sweating up a storm! Yay! I hope I can keep it up - I am not the most motivated in-home exerciser...

Did an hour of spin followed by shoulders, biceps, triceps and abs. After a two week hiatus, its good to be back....now if I could just commit to the gym after work instead of cocktails on the patio, I'll be all set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaprincess View Post
Did an hour of spin followed by shoulders, biceps, triceps and abs. After a two week hiatus, its good to be back....now if I could just commit to the gym after work instead of cocktails on the patio, I'll be all set.
OMG I feel ya sista! Same here! I am ssoo hungover today. No working out for me today!

Repeated the same work out as yesterday to get familiar with the routine. Did a 50-minute circuit training with Jillian Michaels DVD - No More Trouble Zones.

Did circuit training yesterday.

Ran 2.5 miles today.

The scale came out to weigh our suitcases for our trip and I made the mistake of weighing myself this morning after a weekend of cheating (sushi, wine, beer, cocktails, peanuts, chips, etc...) and I'm 5 lbs over my pre-departure goal :-(