Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Theres something seriously wrong with me... I CANNOT get any motivation. The further I get away from my target the more discouraged (and MAD) I get. It has the opposite effect on me... I just thought maybe spelling it out would help...

You NEED to go to the gym at this point every day Danelle!!!!!

Just do it already!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
Oh my gosh, you ladies are running like crazy! Can one of you come over here and chase me? smile120.gif I soooo wish I was a runner, but my body just HATES it.

I'm hitting the gym tomorrow for the first time in a long time. Thanks for the motivation!
I cant run either, Ive tried a few times and it just doesnt happen. Not to mention the last time I tried I joined a Running Room "Learn to Run 5K" -- loved the classes, was having a great time, then I herniated a disc in my back out on a run.... now Im just terrified to try again. LOL. I figure hockey, boxing and karate are enough high impact cardio for me!

Did elliptical for 25 mins this morning and heading off to my pole fitness class in an hour! This thread is great - so motivating, oh and I hate running too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohshek View Post
Sweet! Lucky you to have a personal trainer 24 x 7.

LOL.. not too bad.. but I swear he is like the police, he be on me.. threatend to charge me this morning..lol.

I just have to post this... our new AMAZING gym opened last Thursday and I have been there everyday, sometimes more than once... there is so much to do! I have taken kickboxing, stability ball, I lift weights, do cardio, swim laps... I am really putting forth tons of effort!!

Today is my off day - I dont work out on Fridays :) But I do walk our dog did 1 mile this morning and will do another in the afternoon

TGIF!!

Oh... the bad cop.. What is he going to do? Does he have the special pink handcuffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_lady10 View Post
LOL.. not too bad.. but I swear he is like the police, he be on me.. threatend to charge me this morning..lol.