Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

DO any of you ladies know where to look to find some good workout routines? I just joined the gym, ordered Nutrisystem and joined a Biggest Losers Club at work. I have a goal in mind of losing 30-40lbs before the big day! I hope I can do it!

All to fit in my dress for my wedding which is in 6 months! Woo Hoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtoB View Post
DO any of you ladies know where to look to find some good workout routines? I just joined the gym, ordered Nutrisystem and joined a Biggest Losers Club at work. I have a goal in mind of losing 30-40lbs before the big day! I hope I can do it!

Check your gym for a Zumba class!!! It's so much fun & it's a GREAT workout!!! You can buy it on DVD if you'd prefer an at home kind of thing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtoB View Post

You may want to check out Exercise, Workout and Fitness videos & DVDs for DVD's. I lost 25lbs with NutriSystem this summer. You can do it. I have been maintaining since then by still eating on their schedule with fresh food and being consistant with working out.

I did 30 minutes on the elliptical then jogged 3 miles on the treadmill.

oh man I totally let my workouts slide cry.gif after moving from Vancouver I secretly became a couch potato. BUUUUT I'm back!! cheesy.gif I went for a "painful" run on Sunday...only lasted 35min with stops....a long way from my marathon stride sad.gif But I went again on Tuesday and it was awesome. I did 45min with only 3 shorts stops of less than a min. I'm so pumped to go out again today and run. I forgot how much I love it. And being in a new city its honestly the best way to see the city and get used to the surroundings. Now if I can only start getting in daily gym workouts as well, I should be set.

Less than 3 months before the wedding!!! omg I need to lose this extra fat ASAP! cry.gif

I haven't YET but I plan to go to the gym later and do some cardio. Posting that now for accountability's sake! I have a physio appointment first, which means the gym will be super busy by the time I get there... but I am going anyway. Even if I have to drag myself there, LOL.