Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcz0702 View Post
I made it back to the gym for 60 min of bootcamp and 45 min of pilates. Yes this thread is great keeps me motivated!!
I saw that my gym has a "bootcamp" class too. What is it exactly? Like just a full body conditioning or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

kacie3344 my gym has a couple of bootcamp classes

today was a mix of everything - we used weights, big ball, stepper, rubber tube they changed every other move was weights and then cardio

 

the other class (different instructor) no weights but all jumping jacks, sprints, pushups, crunches and boxing moves.

 

It is a really good workout.

 

I would like to try Bellydancing that sounds like fun we dont have it at the gym. We do have Zumba has anyone tried that, I haven't but would like to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcz0702 View Post
kacie3344 my gym has a couple of bootcamp classes
today was a mix of everything - we used weights, big ball, stepper, rubber tube they changed every other move was weights and then cardio

the other class (different instructor) no weights but all jumping jacks, sprints, pushups, crunches and boxing moves.

It is a really good workout.

I would like to try Bellydancing that sounds like fun we dont have it at the gym. We do have Zumba has anyone tried that, I haven't but would like to.
Thanks for the info. I'm definitely going to look into it. I took a belly dancing class once, but not at a gym. It was at a dance studio where you just pay per class so it may be different. My friend and I had so much fun! I didn't feel like it was that much of a workout though, but they probably didn't incorporate that much cardio like a gym class would. Maybe i'll try it at my gym.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a week on vacation and nothing but relaxing, I went back to the gym for the first time!! I had to trick myself by loading up my car with my gear so I wouldn't go home first and crash on the couch. I felt amazing after my hour of weights, as I always do, but today was extra hard to get there. It's crunch time...gotta bust my butt for my BD session which is at the end of October. I want to look my best, so no more slacking now that summer is over!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaprincess View Post
After a week on vacation and nothing but relaxing, I went back to the gym for the first time!! I had to trick myself by loading up my car with my gear so I wouldn't go home first and crash on the couch. I felt amazing after my hour of weights, as I always do, but today was extra hard to get there. It's crunch time...gotta bust my butt for my BD session which is at the end of October. I want to look my best, so no more slacking now that summer is over!
You can do it cheer2.gif. I know it's hard to get back into it after taking some time off, but it'll totally be worth it in the end wink.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My I PLEASE join this thread?!. I need a little motivation too!

I have the gym membership and am pretty faithful to tuedays Pilates class. That's where it ends. I think now that fall is here I will do more. I do take the dogs for a walk, but they end up sniffin around so much it is hardly a workout, more like fresh air! And I golf once or twice a week... but drink beer so i think the exercise and beer pretty much cancel eachother out!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by soontobeamrs View Post
My I PLEASE join this thread?!. I need a little motivation too!
I have the gym membership and am pretty faithful to tuedays Pilates class. That's where it ends. I think now that fall is here I will do more. I do take the dogs for a walk, but they end up sniffin around so much it is hardly a workout, more like fresh air! And I golf once or twice a week... but drink beer so i think the exercise and beer pretty much cancel eachother out!
Everyone is welcome thewave.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×