Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Recommended Posts

Me too Julie! I totally just looked at your ticker and saw you have 33 days left. How are you doing??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm on my 4th day of working out this week. I'm having a hard time getting motivated again though. Now that the pictures are done and the wedding isn't until next June I've kind of fallen off of the wagon. I have nothing really to work hard towards now! Help!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaG View Post
Me too Julie! I totally just looked at your ticker and saw you have 33 days left. How are you doing??
I am doing okay. Stressed, but not as bad as I thought I would be. I just hate the I work 9 to 5 and have something planned for every weekend before the wedding, so I am strapped to time in which to do things. Oh well, I will work it out, somehow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
I'm on my 4th day of working out this week. I'm having a hard time getting motivated again though. Now that the pictures are done and the wedding isn't until next June I've kind of fallen off of the wagon. I have nothing really to work hard towards now! Help!!!
You have worked out 4 days this weekend and your wedding is 9 months away. I don't think you need motivation from us, lol you are doing way better than me and my wedding is 33 days away. Give yourself a break, you are doing awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the 4 days of working out is all good.....it was the "healthy" cookies I decided to bake and proceed to eat 7 of that wasn't. rant.gif

I tried a new recipe that uses Special K protein plus cereal, oats, choc chips and splenda brown sugar blend. Turns out the cookies are very good....I had to taste test three from each batch just to find out. Hmmmmm......kind of worth it though I have to admit.......smile124.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
Yes the 4 days of working out is all good.....it was the "healthy" cookies I decided to bake and proceed to eat 7 of that wasn't. rant.gif
I tried a new recipe that uses Special K protein plus cereal, oats, choc chips and splenda brown sugar blend. Turns out the cookies are very good....I had to taste test three from each batch just to find out. Hmmmmm......kind of worth it though I have to admit.......smile124.gif
Mmmmm... Cookies...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy&andy08 View Post
I'm on my 4th day of working out this week. I'm having a hard time getting motivated again though. Now that the pictures are done and the wedding isn't until next June I've kind of fallen off of the wagon. I have nothing really to work hard towards now! Help!!!
4 days is really good!! As long as you keep up with your workouts you are going to be exactly where you want to be for your wedding.

If however like me you wait until 24 days before you leave for your wedding to start sticking to your diet and exercising, its really not fun!! Knowing that I've had a year to lose weight and haven't makes me really mad, not that you need to lose weight, lol!

I don't remember when I posted here last, but I worked out tuesday, wednesday and today. I'm sooo sore, but it will all be worth it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No postings on here since Friday ladies, what is going on, why are you not exercising? lol

 

I went to the gym last night and did 50 minutes of cardio and I have boot camp tonight. Keep your fingers posted for me that it does not rain. We can move inside, but I have a feeling she will keep us outside in the rain for a while, that is just the way she is. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not this morning...but twice yesterday....FI and myself were on a huge kick before my summer vacations began...I probably looked the best I had in years...then vacations...food....food....food....then the stress set in....

 

I've actually gained 10lbs in 2 months...AWESOME! I just registered for a 1/2 marathon in January though....training begins in a few weeks.....I will need TONS of motivation to get me through it! smile78.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by trisha0612 View Post
Not this morning...but twice yesterday....FI and myself were on a huge kick before my summer vacations began...I probably looked the best I had in years...then vacations...food....food....food....then the stress set in....

I've actually gained 10lbs in 2 months...AWESOME! I just registered for a 1/2 marathon in January though....training begins in a few weeks.....I will need TONS of motivation to get me through it! smile78.gif
Keep looking at pics of the amazing dress you want to get, that should help. I know it would motivate me. :) In the alternative, some of us are hard asses and we can bug you so much you will want to work out just so we leave you alone. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • $400.00 OBO Beautiful dress. Never worn. Tags still attached. Only alteration was a bustle put on the back. Slip included.  Kept in bag. Smoke free home.    
    • I have beautiful never used Real Touch flowers for sale.  NEVER USED  $450 OBO for all! 1 Bride Bouquet 6 Bridesmaids Bouquets 3 Corsages 5 Boutonnieres   Please comment or email me at melissatatalovich@hotmail.com for more information    
    • Paradisus is actually notorious for doing this and we have to fight with them all the time to get the rates lowered. Are you using a TA to assist you?
    • Moon palace cancun offers Sikh priest. Janina Mendoza in weddings was very nice and able to help me.. suggest to contact her.
    • First of all congrats!!! Costa Rica is a magical place for a wedding  Are you working with a travel agency for your rooms? If not, I would highly encourage you to do so because an agent can often help you get in contact with the wedding department to get that conversation/communication going. I would suggest working with Wright Travel Agency, the official agency of this forum. These agents are specialist in destination weddings and have access to great promotions and group perks in addition to being able to secure the best rates for your group. Best of all the agency does not charge any fees to use their service, but it will take a load off your plate not having to worry about arrangements for travel for you and your guests. Shoot an email over to info@wrighttravelagency.com and one of the team members will get back to you and get the ball rolling for your group and the wedding department! Best wishes!!!
  • Topics

×