Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

yesterday I did turbo sculpt, my butt and and thighs are sooooo sore today!!

Today was my shower, so I didn't work out, I ate some bad stuff, but I don't think I went overboard, there was so much more I could have eaten.

More working out tomorrow!

nope, not today ... My FI and I are talking long walks up a hill and go to the gym for 40 minutes afther the walk every day ... this morning, I was not up for it and he went for the walk and the gym by himself ... I did not do a thing today smile35.gif

I'm baaaaaack!

We went for our site visit last weekend and I took last week off from working out. Total I went 9 days with no working out - and it was a much needed break.

I was back at the gym this morning though - with 50 minutes of cardio.

I was supposed to work out when I got home but FI wanted to go for chinese food and mai tai's, so that kind of squashed the workout plan, but I'm working out tomorrow!

WALKED to the gym today (just about 1.5 miles) worked out and walked home. I am EXHAUSTED.

But I think it's all for naught. Just picked up take-out Mexican and eating it with a glass of red wine. Either a bad idea or a much-needed reward. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
yesterday I took the day off; today I ran 3.5 miles, 20 mins arms lifting & 15 mins abs. My body is SORE right now! wink.gif
WTG Heidi!!!

I went to see my trainer tonight. She always kicks my butt, I am sure I will be feeling it in the morning.

I need to work ouuuuuuuutt!!!...

whew.........., props to all of you that are on it!, it's motivation!... I'm here... sitting in my ass... and eating candy... haha... smile78.gif

Matt and I just started taking "salsa" lessons... it's great fun, hopefully as we get better and dance more, this will be also a workout...

You girls are doing a great job ~ WTG!!

OMG I'M A HUGE FAT COW!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't worked out since the week before we left for Mexico. I really need to get back in the swing of things....maybe I'll start Monday...lol!