Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

I also ran 3 miles today. Well, I did 3 minutes running and 1 minute walking intervals cause I am not a runner. I did impress myself though, I even made my last run 4 mins just to see if I could do it. FYI, I only ran cause my gym was closed due to them refinishing the floors, so it was either that, or don't work out at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I also ran 3 miles today. Well, I did 3 minutes running and 1 minute walking intervals cause I am not a runner. I did impress myself though, I even made my last run 4 mins just to see if I could do it. FYI, I only ran cause my gym was closed due to them refinishing the floors, so it was either that, or don't work out at all.
That's awesome Julie!! I love running outside....although I run alot better on the treadmill. Keep it up!

Great job to all of you runners. I can not run from here to the door 25ft. That is the quickest way to killl me is to make me run. I envy you runners.

Nice work Jules! All that matters is that you get up and move - doesn't matter how fast you go.

I did 50 minutes of cardio today. 35 stepper and 15 eliptical. Tomorrow is a workout day off and I'm looking forward to it!

o.k., so some of our friends wanted to take us to dinner last night as a wedding gift because they are unable to attend the wedding. We went to an awesome Italian resturant, didn't get home until midnight, knowing I had a 5 a.m. appointment with my trainer. WELL, I did make it up at 4:50 a.m. and make it there....ran 5 minutes, did some push ups, then it hit me...I had to throw up!! So I did, and then we continued to do a few more exercises...had to throw up again. So I called it quits and went back to bed.

Luckily the trainer is my cousin and he was disappointed but understood. So I have another appt. with him at 5 in the a.m. and Monday at 5 a.m. He's so nice and is training me as many times as he has open spots between now and when we leave in 13 DAYS!!

Anyway, that's my very gross story of the day.

I went and saw my trainer last night and she kicked my ass. I am having a hard time walking today, my hamstrings and butt are killing me. Its a good thing though.

As of the first week of August, I will go see her 2 times a week, she is giving me a great deal. So, I should be swimsuit ready by October, even if it causes me immense pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
o.k., so some of our friends wanted to take us to dinner last night as a wedding gift because they are unable to attend the wedding. We went to an awesome Italian resturant, didn't get home until midnight, knowing I had a 5 a.m. appointment with my trainer. WELL, I did make it up at 4:50 a.m. and make it there....ran 5 minutes, did some push ups, then it hit me...I had to throw up!! So I did, and then we continued to do a few more exercises...had to throw up again. So I called it quits and went back to bed.

Luckily the trainer is my cousin and he was disappointed but understood. So I have another appt. with him at 5 in the a.m. and Monday at 5 a.m. He's so nice and is training me as many times as he has open spots between now and when we leave in 13 DAYS!!

Anyway, that's my very gross story of the day.
lol.....good job just getting up and going! that's impressive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I went and saw my trainer last night and she kicked my ass. I am having a hard time walking today, my hamstrings and butt are killing me. Its a good thing though.

As of the first week of August, I will go see her 2 times a week, she is giving me a great deal. So, I should be swimsuit ready by October, even if it causes me immense pain

i worked out my legs yesterday too and it's hurts every time i go to sit down....esp on the potty!! tomorrow will prob be even worse!

With about 6 months until our wedding and sporadically exercising, I was hoping to report a 4th morning in a row of doing the elliptical, abs and arms before work.

BUT I had a very restless sleep, so I snoozed way too many times and didn't workout this morning. I hope to work out when I get home tonight.

I just went to a Health Fair here at work and signed up to be a wellness captain for my floor!

Also getting my body mass index and all that stuff done next week.

Hopefully I can be consistent about my workouts from now on :)