Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Recommended Posts

I also ran 3 miles today. Well, I did 3 minutes running and 1 minute walking intervals cause I am not a runner. I did impress myself though, I even made my last run 4 mins just to see if I could do it. FYI, I only ran cause my gym was closed due to them refinishing the floors, so it was either that, or don't work out at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I also ran 3 miles today. Well, I did 3 minutes running and 1 minute walking intervals cause I am not a runner. I did impress myself though, I even made my last run 4 mins just to see if I could do it. FYI, I only ran cause my gym was closed due to them refinishing the floors, so it was either that, or don't work out at all.
That's awesome Julie!! I love running outside....although I run alot better on the treadmill. Keep it up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job to all of you runners. I can not run from here to the door 25ft. That is the quickest way to killl me is to make me run. I envy you runners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work Jules! All that matters is that you get up and move - doesn't matter how fast you go.

 

I did 50 minutes of cardio today. 35 stepper and 15 eliptical. Tomorrow is a workout day off and I'm looking forward to it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

o.k., so some of our friends wanted to take us to dinner last night as a wedding gift because they are unable to attend the wedding. We went to an awesome Italian resturant, didn't get home until midnight, knowing I had a 5 a.m. appointment with my trainer. WELL, I did make it up at 4:50 a.m. and make it there....ran 5 minutes, did some push ups, then it hit me...I had to throw up!! So I did, and then we continued to do a few more exercises...had to throw up again. So I called it quits and went back to bed.

 

Luckily the trainer is my cousin and he was disappointed but understood. So I have another appt. with him at 5 in the a.m. and Monday at 5 a.m. He's so nice and is training me as many times as he has open spots between now and when we leave in 13 DAYS!!

 

Anyway, that's my very gross story of the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went and saw my trainer last night and she kicked my ass. I am having a hard time walking today, my hamstrings and butt are killing me. Its a good thing though.

 

As of the first week of August, I will go see her 2 times a week, she is giving me a great deal. So, I should be swimsuit ready by October, even if it causes me immense pain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lryates76 View Post
o.k., so some of our friends wanted to take us to dinner last night as a wedding gift because they are unable to attend the wedding. We went to an awesome Italian resturant, didn't get home until midnight, knowing I had a 5 a.m. appointment with my trainer. WELL, I did make it up at 4:50 a.m. and make it there....ran 5 minutes, did some push ups, then it hit me...I had to throw up!! So I did, and then we continued to do a few more exercises...had to throw up again. So I called it quits and went back to bed.

Luckily the trainer is my cousin and he was disappointed but understood. So I have another appt. with him at 5 in the a.m. and Monday at 5 a.m. He's so nice and is training me as many times as he has open spots between now and when we leave in 13 DAYS!!

Anyway, that's my very gross story of the day.
lol.....good job just getting up and going! that's impressive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
I went and saw my trainer last night and she kicked my ass. I am having a hard time walking today, my hamstrings and butt are killing me. Its a good thing though.

As of the first week of August, I will go see her 2 times a week, she is giving me a great deal. So, I should be swimsuit ready by October, even if it causes me immense pain

i worked out my legs yesterday too and it's hurts every time i go to sit down....esp on the potty!! tomorrow will prob be even worse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With about 6 months until our wedding and sporadically exercising, I was hoping to report a 4th morning in a row of doing the elliptical, abs and arms before work.

 

BUT I had a very restless sleep, so I snoozed way too many times and didn't workout this morning. I hope to work out when I get home tonight.

 

I just went to a Health Fair here at work and signed up to be a wellness captain for my floor!

Also getting my body mass index and all that stuff done next week.

 

Hopefully I can be consistent about my workouts from now on :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • The cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer,  a rotisserie , a slow cooker , a pressure cooker, a grill. Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.
    • I have stayed at Dreams La Romana and Dreams Dominicus.  The two resorts are very different in style and decor. A few comparison points are below and fact sheets are attached for both.   Both resorts are approx 45 minutes from Punta Cana airport, close proximity to Saona Island, Catalina Island and Altos de Chavon. Top championship golf courses in the Caribbean are just minutes away including Teeth of the Dog, Dye Fore, The Links and La Estancia – all designed by world-famous Pete Dye. Restaurants are similar at both resorts.  Both offer the Explorers Club for Kids.  Dreams Dominicus  Brand new resort and in 2016 488 rooms (however additional construction was underway) More contemporary style & decor Good beach area Rooms were very nice Preferred Club located in main lobby and adjacent to main pool & beach front Food was good Center plaza area with nighttime entertainment Main lobby is small, but outdoor bar off lobby is nice Dreams La Romana Originally built in 2003 & opened as Dreams La Romana in 2008 756 rooms Recently renovated and new preferred club adults only lounge & pool added  Rooms are more traditional Caribbean decor Grounds are very lush and tropical Good beach area food was good    Dreams Dominicus fact sheet.pdf Dreams La Romana fact sheet.pdf
    • My sister has done it but with the destination wedding, only super close family members and friends came since it was expensive and farther. It was great though.
    • Thanks! I had it printed out. Very useful!!
    • Hello Guys, Are you looking for affordable wedding venue, reception halls, party rentals, outdoor event venue, birthday party venue in mobile al.  Choose Anne-Marie Cottage for your special occasion. Our cottage is an affordable venue for your intimate wedding.   Thank u 
  • Topics

×