Have you exercised today?

I've been a bad exerciser this week and I ate ice cream last night, I couldnt' get rid of the craving!!

I worked out monday, I did turbo jam, and tonight I won't have time to work out, so I'm telling myself that I have to work out extra hard tomorrow and sunday to make up for it and to make up for the crap I ate last night!

I really like turbo jam! I usually do cardio party & turbo sculpt. When I do turbo sculpt my legs are shaking by the end and I can barely walk the next day, lol! And cardio party I like to do on weekday mornings because its only 45 minutes and I'm usually crunched for time during the week, it definetly gets your heart going. I have a couple of other dvd's that I really like too. Cindy Crawford "the next challenge" and Amy Bento's HI LO extreme. The cindy crawford one is an older one, I used to do it about 10 years ago because my mom had it, but its a good workout so I bought it again. And the Amy Bento one is newer, it actually has about 13 different workout combinations, and its super hard, which I like!!

Ultimately if I could afford a gym membership, I'd just join the gym because I love to do the classes, but this is the next best thing, just have to keep myself motivated!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
Thanks for reminding me!! I did read it, but couldn't respond because of the issues and I haven't really been on for very long lately because of the timing out.

I totally forgot about it until you just said something! I will get it out to you in the next few days.
Awesome. Thanks Jill. If you need any info let me know.

Hmmmm....you ladies are exactly the medicine I needed to cure my sorry excuses filled booty to get back into it. I was averaging like 6 days a week in the gym hard core and am now down to maybe 3ish 4ish on a good week.....that and suddenly I've become Mrs. Betty Crocker instead of Mrs. Bride in a bikini.....damn. I've been baking and cooking like it was my job....holiday weight gain here i come.....I promise I will start working out more ASAP! smile105.gif I'm headed after work today (on a friday night) so I must be somewhat motivated. I'll be checking in for some more motivation.....you ladies are still kicking butt....and after your weddings no less....good god. elefant.gif

Amy, I have seen what you look like. I would not worry so much about only getting in 3 or 4 days and eating some baked goods. Sorry if that is not motivating, but seriously, I would kill to have your body.

Did we ever see your BD pics? I do not recall a thread with those. Are you holding out on us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALA View Post
It'll happen. What kind of workouts are you doing? Give us some info and maybe we can help - we've all been there!
I do lots of interval training....stepper/ treadmill/ bike. I usually do 60-90 mins of cardio 4-5 days a week. I also do 45 mins of weights 5 days 1 body part per day.

I think I am just getting bored with my routine and need to change it up a bit. I am leaving for Canada in a few days and will be able to meet with my trainer once I get home and she always kicks my butt!!! so hopefully this will be the motivation I need.

You ladies are all doing such an awesome job!!!! Someday just checking in to see what you have done is motivation to keep me going so thanks!!!

I am off to the gym to burn some fat!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post
Amy, I have seen what you look like. I would not worry so much about only getting in 3 or 4 days and eating some baked goods. Sorry if that is not motivating, but seriously, I would kill to have your body.

Did we ever see your BD pics? I do not recall a thread with those. Are you holding out on us?
oh yes there is a thread on here somewhere and let me tell you she is SMOKIN HOT in them!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
bride 2 b (sorry I don't know your real name :) ) I am in the SAME boat! I am getting sooo depressed - so I am just starting to work out harder. It sucks I hate it but I know in the end it will be worth it - I went to the Y this morning and then worked out on my gazelle at home (it's an exercise machine) So ONE day of good exercising........hopefully I can keep it up - GOOD LUCK!!
Yes it is hard to stay motivated :) but you sound like you are doing a GREAT job!!! keep it up and it will definately pay off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julesr View Post

Oh lord thank you....I have gained back all the weight I lost for the pictures. Yes, I had a huge post with tons of my BD pics but the photog e-mailed me in a panic and made me take them down. She said that she had gotten "link backs" to this site and that she didn't want to be associated with BD pictures since she mostly does high schoolers and babies....I was bummed. Sorry you missed them though...I think you were off getting hitched! I'll try and think of a way to show them to people I trust...there was dicussion on here about being careful with BD pics since they can be ripped off the site for "other purposes"........offtopic2.gif sorry....