• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#81 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by md_ocr
    no, i'm actually flying in my photographer from NY. I met her online and her work is great too! We are doing our TTD the day after the wedding so nobody will be around (hopefully) and we are going to try to "tame" down the sex appeal so we can show all of our family and friends. Maybe put a playful, (splashing water) type of spin on it instead of "sexual healing" feel.....but as always, you will be my guinea pig!!
    Yea, I think we are gonna go for more romance, less sex appeal. I can't wait to see your wedding photos, your plans all look so elegant.
    See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#82 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
    • 802 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:11 AM

Thanks.......i was thinking the same for yours. Be sure to get a good look at the gazebo pond for me. When does your flight leave? Are you all packed up?

#83 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:32 PM

ive heard a lot of resort and photographers in those areas will say taht just so you wont try and realize there are ways around that. usually you just have to pay for them to stay at the hotel which most couples do

#84 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:41 AM

Has anyone used Brian Nejedly out of Jamaica?

#85 Heidi

Heidi
          • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 11:50 AM

FYI, I had ZERO problems with Michael. We changed our package to the free package. During our meeting Chandlyn told me that if we wanted pics, we'd have to go to Photoshop and talk to Michael - because he wouldn't know about our wedding since the free package doesn't include his services.

NO PROBLEM MON!
            Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#86 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
            • 802 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:39 PM

Heidi, what photographer did you use? Did you get a video? everything looked great!! your hair turned out perfectly!

#87 Heidi

Heidi
              • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
                Heidi, what photographer did you use? Did you get a video? everything looked great!! your hair turned out perfectly!
                We used Robin dePaula. We brought out own video camera and had 2 friends in charge of it. Not sure how it turned out yet! Reggie did wedding videos for my brother & for one of my cousin's, so he'll be editing and designing it for us.

My hair - geesh, that's a story! I'll put it into my review but here's the cliff notes version... did a hair trial on Tuesday, went back Fri for my hair... they thought I was there for a trial and the woman who DID the trial wasn't there (I didn't have a pic, we just were kinda winging it). So I ended up with something completely different. But it's all good - I loved it!!!

#88 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                • 802 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:50 PM

wow, i would have been FREAKIN OUT about my hair, but yours turned out beautifully!! Robin is the best! If i had the money, i would have went with her too. OOOoohhhh, I can't wait to see your pics!!! Did you do a TTD session?

#89 Heidi

Heidi
                  • 2,642 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:55 PM

Quote:
                    wow, i would have been FREAKIN OUT about my hair, but yours turned out beautifully!! Robin is the best! If i had the money, i would have went with her too. OOOoohhhh, I can't wait to see your pics!!! Did you do a TTD session?
                    OK, here's what we did...
                    1. Welcome Dinner
                    2. after Welcome Dinner, Robin & I went to my suite and did a mini-BD session
                    3. Wedding Day - she took us ALL over the resort to so many different locations - they're going to be fantastic!!
                    4. TTD on Sunday - 2 locations: Coyaba River Gardens (the garden area and IN the waterfall!!!), and the ROR beach.

#90 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                    • 802 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:58 PM

ooohhhhh that sounds GREAT!! I can't wait for the pics and your full review.....okay, i promise no more questions......(for now at least..lol)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users