Photo

Sproullie Designs: Monograms, Boarding Passes, Passports, Pocketfolds, and more!

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#81 Dbld78

Dbld78
  • Banned
  • 665 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:52 AM

I have a quick question for you...what album company do you use? As you may or may not know I am a photographer and I really like the albums you have on your site and was curious what vendor you use. Your designs are great!

Thanks!

#82 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 16 March 2008 - 09:50 AM

Hi Sarah! I tried to reply to the email address link in your email but it came back as undeliverable?

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks and I LOVE the monogram you made us. I love the Scriptina for the whole thing, I didn't want the location, and I like how the light palm tree just barely shows up, like a shadow. I really appreciate it! You rock!

#83 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 11:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DougsGirl
      Hi Sarah! I tried to reply to the email address link in your email but it came back as undeliverable?

Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks and I LOVE the monogram you made us. I love the Scriptina for the whole thing, I didn't want the location, and I like how the light palm tree just barely shows up, like a shadow. I really appreciate it! You rock!
      Undeliverable? That's really strange... I'm still getting tons of emails from other people. Hmm... if anyone else has had that problem please let me know. Did you use sarah.sproull@hotmail.com?

Glad you like it- if you need anything changed just let me know :)

#84 1Love

1Love
      • 149 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:37 AM

....... rushing over to your website to have a look, then I'll order mine!. Thanks a million for offering to do the monograms.

#85 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
        • Moderators
        • 25,218 posts
        • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
        • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:38 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sarah
        Undeliverable? That's really strange... I'm still getting tons of emails from other people. Hmm... if anyone else has had that problem please let me know. Did you use sarah.sproull@hotmail.com?

Glad you like it- if you need anything changed just let me know :)
        Actually I just clicked the link that was embedded in the email asking for the paypal payment to be made. I didn't even look to see what address it tried to send it too, I'll try and check when I get home tonight, I think I saved it.

#86 RaydensMama

RaydensMama
        • VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 12:50 PM

OMG I love it!!! Im at work so I cant post it to show it off, but you did an amazing job Sarah!!

#87 janellepo

janellepo
          • 71 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 01:24 PM

THank you Thank you for the monogram Sarah!!!
            I am going to try and post it....lets see if I can figure it out! LOL

#88 cabobridey

cabobridey
            • 141 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:10 PM

Amazing!!!! After my first free one, I ordered 3 more. FAST correspondance as well...thank you so much!!

#89 kerid

kerid
              • 31 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:13 PM

Thanks so much Sarah!! You did an amazing job - and I can't believe how fast you sent it! It's wonderful!!

#90 Dez921714

Dez921714
                • 1,489 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 10:02 PM

Sarah! I meant to post this sooner. We absolutly LOVE our Monograms!!!!!! Thank you so much! FI was impressed, especially because at first he thought I was crazy for wanting one :)

Thanks again!
                  http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users