Photo

Sproullie Designs: Monograms, Boarding Passes, Passports, Pocketfolds, and more!

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#51 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:36 AM

You should totally do the donation button!

#52 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 February 2008 - 01:25 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Yari
    do it, do it, do it!!!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#53 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:05 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by host
      ok, i'm gonna be the wet blanket here...

sarah i do not know how you are doing all these monograms for free...you should charge or at least have a doantion button on your website...
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      I second the donation button idea.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by BrittneyD
      Thanks so much for my monogram. I have another one that I want done, but it is not a design that is on your site. If I send it to you, can you see if you can make something similar? If so, where should I send it.

I also second the donation button. You should be rewarded for your hard and creative work.
      Brittney- send me the link or a pic... I can probably replicate it (or at least do something really close...)

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Yari
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by host
      do it, do it, do it!!!
      OK, OK, OK.... I added a donation button at the bottom of my monograms page. Please don't feel obligated to donate. However, if I do receive any donations I'll totally put the money back into making monograms by getting some of the fonts/dings I've been wanting to buy. There are some gorgeous calligraphy/scroll/floral dingbats that would make beautiful monograms.

So there, if you want to donate...feel free, and I'll PM you a code for another monogram- to be used at any time, maybe once I get some more stuff online you'll see something else you want :)

Big hugs, love you all! :)

#54 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 10:11 AM

When I am sure when I am getting married i will have you do our monogram. Your look fantastic. this is what you should have been doing. Keep up the good work

#55 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 8,680 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
        • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
        • LocationUtah

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:06 AM

WE love you Sarah! I can't beleive you were doing most for free. $2 isn't bad at all. I may be interested in one for some of my photobooks I'm making. I'll let you know. Your designs are awesome Sarah.

#56 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:09 AM

Oh that's a great idea, Mel! I never thought about doing one for photobucks (I really need to get my ass in gear and finish mine!)

#57 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,680 posts
          • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
          • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
          • LocationUtah

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:15 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MelissaH
          Oh that's a great idea, Mel! I never thought about doing one for photobucks (I really need to get my ass in gear and finish mine!)
          Or you could hire Sarah to do them and have a beatufil product with no worries. I'm half way done mine but I'm tempted to throw it all out the window. Photobooks can be so frusterating. ARGH

#58 h&a

h&a
          • 321 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

Thank you so much for the monogram, Sarah! I love it! I'm totally going to the donation button right now! I love the little Ainsleigh monograms... I already have a name picked out for when I have a girl. Would that be weird to get one done before I'm married and before I'm even TTC? lol...

#59 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:52 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by heidi&alex
              Thank you so much for the monogram, Sarah! I love it! I'm totally going to the donation button right now! I love the little Ainsleigh monograms... I already have a name picked out for when I have a girl. Would that be weird to get one done before I'm married and before I'm even TTC? lol...
              I suppose that would give you something to look forward to...lol

Thanks Heidi :)

#60 tlomlad

tlomlad
              • Banned
              • 1,949 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:41 PM

thx soo much for this!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users