Photo

Sproullie Designs: Monograms, Boarding Passes, Passports, Pocketfolds, and more!

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#101 Mandy

Mandy
  • 514 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 10:19 PM

Sarah, I'm so glad to see that Member of the Month avatar under your name! You deserve it!

#102 Kelly C

Kelly C
    • 2,051 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:03 PM

Sara thanks so much for my monagram. We love it!!!!
      Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#103 Beach Bride 80

Beach Bride 80
      • 151 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:56 PM

Thank You for offering your services.

#104 MissyR

MissyR
        • 1,210 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 08:24 PM

Sarah you are too fabulous! Once again the additional monograms I ordered are amazing - FI is even impressed! Thanks!

#105 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:27 PM

Sarah, I love, love the Vegas mongrams on your site! Those are my fav!

#106 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:03 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by MissyR
              Sarah you are too fabulous! Once again the additional monograms I ordered are amazing - FI is even impressed! Thanks!
              You're welcome Melissa! Glad you liked them :) Great working with you again...

Quote:
              Originally Posted by amyh
              Sarah, I love, love the Vegas mongrams on your site! Those are my fav!
              Thanks Amy. I really love those too. The "vegas sign" ones were a custom monogram I made for someone on the Knot. Definitely one of my faves...

#107 tvt

tvt
              • VIP Member
              • 4,812 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 12:08 AM

holy smokes Sarah!!! I love all of it! Once we see our actual colors I'm definitely going to be contacting you. You do such amazing stuff!!!!

#108 morenaindc

morenaindc
                • 221 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:01 PM

hey sarah. i want to upload the pics you sent me of my std's....how do i

#109 living_memories

living_memories
                  • 10 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:53 PM

Sarah,

1st of all, congrats on member of the month! Sounds like you DEFINITELY deserve it! I was referred to you by Kryztan & have a few questions. I think I need to order ~ 3 monograms: (I am looking at designs 3c & 3f.)

1) w/ both names, location & date - For tags & such (color)

2) w/ location & date - For OOT bags (like Kryztan) (color)
                    http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t20875
                    I will be ordering canvas bags from cheaptotes...what kind of format do I need to use w/ iron on transfers? (I've never done ANYTHING like this before)

3) w/ location & date - For travel mugs (can only have one color - silver)
                    Do you think either of those designs will look OK w/ one color? Again, any ideas what kind of format I might need the monogram in for these mugs? The website has an option to download & have clipart printed on them…not sure if that helps. Here are the mugs I am ordering (the blue one w/ silver printing of YOUR logo =):
                    Custom printed personalized Travel Mug - Cheap promotional imprinted Prestige Travel Mugs(ST4000) from DiscountMugs.

How long do they usually take to get? I got nervous for the 1st time today...the big day is AROUND THE CORNER & there is SO much to do...

Thanks so much!
                    Kathryn

#110 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by morenaindc
                      hey sarah. i want to upload the pics you sent me of my std's....how do i
                      Sarah,

1st of all, congrats on member of the month! Sounds like you DEFINITELY deserve it! I was referred to you by Kryztan & have a few questions. I think I need to order ~ 3 monograms: (I am looking at designs 3c & 3f.)

1) w/ both names, location & date - For tags & such (color)

2) w/ location & date - For OOT bags (like Kryztan) (color)
                      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t20875
                      I will be ordering canvas bags from cheaptotes...what kind of format do I need to use w/ iron on transfers? (I've never done ANYTHING like this before)

3) w/ location & date - For travel mugs (can only have one color - silver)
                      Do you think either of those designs will look OK w/ one color? Again, any ideas what kind of format I might need the monogram in for these mugs? The website has an option to download & have clipart printed on them…not sure if that helps. Here are the mugs I am ordering (the blue one w/ silver printing of YOUR logo =):
                      Custom printed personalized Travel Mug - Cheap promotional imprinted Prestige Travel Mugs(ST4000) from DiscountMugs.

How long do they usually take to get? I got nervous for the 1st time today...the big day is AROUND THE CORNER & there is SO much to do...

Thanks so much!
                      Kathryn
                      Hi Kathryn,

I got your email and I'm replying to you via email :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users