Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Sproullie Designs: Monograms, Boarding Passes, Passports, Pocketfolds, and more!

Sarah - I asked on another thread, but just in case this is a better place - do you think Publisher has significantly lower resolution than Photoshop and Illustrator? If I made a logo but want it screenprinted, should I order something similar through you instead?

ok, i'm gonna be the wet blanket here...

sarah i do not know how you are doing all these monograms for free...you should charge or at least have a doantion button on your website...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nylalany View Post
Sarah - I asked on another thread, but just in case this is a better place - do you think Publisher has significantly lower resolution than Photoshop and Illustrator? If I made a logo but want it screenprinted, should I order something similar through you instead?
Do you have photoshop? You can check the resolution by opening it up in that. If it's 300dpi in the size you plan on printing it, it's high res enough. or you can PM me & I'll give you my email. Then send it to me & I'll tell you the resolution.

Quote:
I have Publisher but not Photoshop. I guess I can ask someone at work for photoshop perhaps if that is way better?
have you already made it in publisher though? It's probably fine. I only know how to check resolution in photoshop. You can probably do it in publisher. Once you know the resolution though you know if it's going to print nicely. If you email it to me I don't mind telling you the resolution.

Does anyone know what color turquoise ( in RGB format #s) Sarah used in the first monogram of the green starfish with turquoise lettering? I'm having the hardest time finding a good turquoise!

Quote:
Looks like Morgan beat me to the answer :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post

sarah i do not know how you are doing all these monograms for free...you should charge or at least have a doantion button on your website...
They probably won't be free forever! Yeah, I suppose a donation button wouldn't be a bad idea. I literally am spending a couple hours a day on these now... lol

I'll help out while I can :)

Quote:
Does anyone know what color turquoise ( in RGB format #s) Sarah used in the first monogram of the green starfish with turquoise lettering? I'm having the hardest time finding a good turquoise!
The turquoise is 0.153.204

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post

I second the donation button idea.

Thanks so much for my monogram. I have another one that I want done, but it is not a design that is on your site. If I send it to you, can you see if you can make something similar? If so, where should I send it.

I also second the donation button. You should be rewarded for your hard and creative work.