Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Sproullie Designs: Monograms, Boarding Passes, Passports, Pocketfolds, and more!

Just an FYI... I'm about 3 days behind on emails so if you're waiting for a response from me, hang in there! Sorry for the delays- I have a bazillion projects going on right now :)

Just ordered some! :)

I am designing all of my own invitations, STDs, thank you's, table cards and everything!! I tried to create some monograms, I did like 20 of them and couldn't decide on one I liked, so when I saw your site and noticed a few monograms I reeeeally liked I decided that ordering one would make my life a WHOLE lot easier.

Great stuff. You are very talented! It's nice that you offer other printed services that compliment the monograms too! :)

Thanks Again!

Selina :)

Sarah,

I know that you are very busy and are few days behind in emails but I am just trying to check to see that you got my payment. It was for 2 semi-custom monograms.

Thanks so much!

I can't wait to see them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2BLennon View Post
Hey Sarah- I wanted to make sure that you got my passport invite questionare, I hope that my email I sent you didn't go in never never land. :) Happy Holidays!
Hi Kim, got it- working on catching up after the holiday...

Sorry Sarah,

I didn't know you were a couple days behind and just asked for another quote. Sorry to clog your system. I love your work and can't wait to order my invitations.

Thank you

Tabitha