Photo

Boudoir photos?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 mexico15

mexico15
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:46 PM

I haven't done professional ones, but while I was living in California for a year w/o my man...he got LOTS of those pics I took for him with my digital camera. They are fun to do, but I am not sure if I could that with someone else taking them. :)

#32 jthrasher

jthrasher
    • Banned
    • 486 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 03:40 PM

here are some stuff I've done before. These are not brides, it was more glamour type of work, but I wanted to post some examples so you know what I can do.

Click the image to open in full size.

#33 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:18 PM

The lawyer in me tells me to never have these done for fear that they would end up on the Internet somewhere. But if people feel comfortable doing them they should totally do it. I'm sure husbands love this stuff!

-Glenda

#34 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:19 PM

I think that any pictures I take wouldn't be saucy enough to really be too embarassing if they did end up on the internet somewhere. But yes - I can see where that would be a concern.

#35 Jackie

Jackie
          • 2,290 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by jthrasherphoto.com
            here are some stuff I've done before. These are not brides, it was more glamour type of work, but I wanted to post some examples so you know what I can do.

I like this one, but I would wear something on the top, even if just a bra. And I would probably want to be looking somewhere other than straight into the camara. I suppose thats the shyness part. But really most wedding photographers get you barely dressed hopping into your wedding dress anyway so why not pose for a couple pics before hand!
            My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
            http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#36 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:38 PM

OMG, see yet another reason why I"m glad I'm not doing the "getting ready" pics..

#37 leigh miller

leigh miller
              • 936 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:48 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by TAMMYM
                OMG, see yet another reason why I"m glad I'm not doing the "getting ready" pics..
                tammy those arent getting ready pics - those are "getting ready, rrrrr" pics. jk!

as a photographer and a former bride, i feel the GR pics are some of the best of the day. they are so filled with emotion and anticipation. i love them. please dont NOT do these. if you want just have your photog leave while youre changing.

just my thoughts :)

there are just a few here but i love these getting ready pics, just one example - Leigh Miller Photography

some in a ss here - Leigh Miller Photography

#38 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:54 PM

I tend to agree - for my first wedding I had them done, and I was soooo shy, but I just tried to pretend the photog. (and everyone else!) wasn't there. I ended up loving those pictures, and the photog did a great job making sure there wasn't anything embarassing.

#39 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
                  • 1,430 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:56 PM

Leigh I was really looking into doing these for my FI as a wedding gift! I see you are coming to Chicago for ann. I'm in Chicago as well so I would love to get some prices from you!

#40 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

Natalie - Leigh is coming to town to visit a friend, but while she's there I am going to try to get some engagement pics done, and possibly b-pics as well. How cool would that be if she had time to meet with you too!

Leigh - Natalie lives just a few blocks away from me, if that matters at all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users