Sign in to follow this  
norskheather

Excited to marry a viking!

Welcome to the forum and congrats! I can't help with the DR, but I'm sure you'll find lots of great ideas here.

Welcome!! I was a Cabo bride, so I'm sorry I can't answer any of your questions about DR....I haven't even been there. sad.gif

Here's a link to the DR forum. Dominican Republic ...you may have already found it, but I hope it helps you in search to find the perfect location! Good luck!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
hahah hey there fellow viking... well soon to be mrs. viking.. im from sweden. i think i need to get back to my roots , im over due to go plunder and pillage a neighboring village..
I haven't been to sweden yet but I hear you on the plundering and pillaging - my fiancee almost wrote that on his immigration form when he visited Canada Reason for visit: to plunder and pillage your lands

Quote:
Originally Posted by norskheather View Post
I haven't been to sweden yet but I hear you on the plundering and pillaging - my fiancee almost wrote that on his immigration form when he visited Canada Reason for visit: to plunder and pillage your lands
holy crap he would have been the coolest guy EVER if he did that..
you should make it to sweden sometime. hands down stockholm is one of the coolest cities in the world. its called the venice of the north.