Photo

back of postcards for OOT bags

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 lucy106

lucy106
  • 2,880 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:46 PM

What a great idea! I had never thought of this! Thank you guys so much for the thought! That would be great for our OOTs and memory box.

#12 Bride010101

Bride010101
    • 1,547 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Alyssa
      We are getting married in Hawaii so I don't need special postage but i believe you have to check in the country you will be mailing them from - you will have to buy stamps there or perhaps you can order them online or have your WC pick them up for you.
      Ahh good thinking... I'm sure the resort/WC could help with this. :) thanks... not sure why i didn't think of that

#13 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:26 PM

we are going to put two in each bag, one for thm to send back to us detailing their fondest memory of the trip, the other for their keepsake

#14 wade2893

wade2893
        • 66 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:44 PM

I'm going to buy different Cancun postcards when I get there and include 2 in each bag. One of them will be addressed to me so they can share how they're enjoying the trip and we will be able to read them when we get back home. Just a thought.

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:02 PM

I am putting 3 in each OOT bag. I just have a line on the back. It was the most plain standard one on vistaprint. I am giving them to guests to send to people or keep. I don't plan on having them send any to me. Although I love getting mail & think it's a cute idea. I've just spent more than I want on postage so far.

With 100 free postcards, I will still have many leftover. I plan on putting them on a table at the AHR.

Click the image to open in full size.

#16 LandG

LandG
            • 152 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

This is a great idea!

#17 JayKay

JayKay
              • 3,472 posts
              • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
              • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
              • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 26 June 2011 - 07:26 PM

I was just trying to design ours just the other day on vistaprint and I was lost on what to put on the back, this helps immensly!

#18 cGd41812

cGd41812
              • 154 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 08:01 PM

wow this is a great idea! never thought of it!

#19 LisaMatterni

LisaMatterni
                • 718 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:57 AM

Originally Posted by Morgan 

I am putting 3 in each OOT bag. I just have a line on the back. It was the most plain standard one on vistaprint. I am giving them to guests to send to people or keep. I don't plan on having them send any to me. Although I love getting mail & think it's a cute idea. I've just spent more than I want on postage so far.

With 100 free postcards, I will still have many leftover. I plan on putting them on a table at the AHR.

Click the image to open in full size.

These are so cool! 

#20 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
                  • 423 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:07 AM

We are using the postcards as a guest book. On the back I put our address and on the left side "A note to the Newlyweds...".

We also included an instruction postcard which out says what we are using them for and to send us their fondest memory of the two of us, Their favorite memory of the trip or words of wisdom. I am very excited to see what they will write!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users