Sign in to follow this  
PrecisePlans

Riu Videography Services

I highly recommend getting the video - its so worth it. He did an awesome job!!!! I was not expecting all the music, photo's, editing, etc... that he did. It's absolutely worth the $300!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by md_ocr View Post
Thank Chicago......I missed u gurl!! Welcome back! can't wait to read the review!
No problem! I did post a review but i put it in the wedding review section - fyi. I wasn't sure if I should put it there or in the jamaica sectionhuh.gif

Hopefully some of my pics will be up tomorrow!!

For all the previous brides that got the video.... How many songs did you take? I want to bring enough so they don't have some cheezy song that I won't like. Any good song ideas? Also if I have them on a CD will that work for them to transfer them to the video? Thank you for all your help!

More questions about the video...it says "within 48 hours". If our ceremony is on Friday and we fly out Sunday, do you think it would still be ready in time? What was the turnaround for you brides that had it done? Also, if you add on an hour, does that make the video longer? Or is it the same length of time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kater View Post
More questions about the video...it says "within 48 hours". If our ceremony is on Friday and we fly out Sunday, do you think it would still be ready in time? What was the turnaround for you brides that had it done? Also, if you add on an hour, does that make the video longer? Or is it the same length of time?
Hi
Our wedding was noon on a Wednesday...we had our video Thurs. nite so we could watch it in our room...we didn't request extra time but i think you can.
The video is about 20 or 25 min long