My powder room

#162 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 04:36 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lizz
      Wow, Drea, I think we have the same exact kitchen... the cabinets, the stove, the floor, the convection oven! I'll have to remember to take a pic of mine after work to show you...so funny!
      Really? Well I really want to change the cabinets, the floor and the counter, don't like them.....we will do it eventually....heheheh

#163 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
      • 5,681 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:04 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by beachbride08
        Jenn, your condo is so cute. I LOVE the green in your kitchen. I love the pic of your bathroom with those squiggly vases in the mirror. Are those from IKEA?
        Thank you! Me too! Some people hate it when they come over, but I LOVE IT!! Yes, that is Ikea - I ordered them from Ebay before they put one here in S FL.

#164 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
        • 5,681 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by DreaW
          Jen I love the the color of your kitchen too...I want to paint mine red
          Thank you! You should! The color idea is from a picture in the kitchen there is a green apple so I went for it! Dont forget to post pictures when you are done painting LOL :)

#165 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
          • 5,681 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 05:16 PM

This thread makes me want to move LOL

#166 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

I know, Erik saw some of the houses that some girls posted that are in the midwest ....where you can get a HUGE house for the price of a small condo in CA. and said he would move if gotten the chance to do it :)

#167 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
                I know, Erik saw some of the houses that some girls posted that are in the midwest ....where you can get a HUGE house for the price of a small condo in CA. and said he would move if gotten the chance to do it :)
                Oh, I feel the same way! I swear! I am currently looking into apartments and the cheapest 1 BR I can find in a decent area is $1300! Ugh and they are not even nice!

#168 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 12:48 AM

Quote:
                  Really? Well I really want to change the cabinets, the floor and the counter, don't like them.....we will do it eventually....heheheh
                  I know, I said the first thing I want to do after the wedding is get new cabinets. Also, I like the floor, but it gets soooo dirty, I feel like I'm constantly cleaning it (especially with our dog walking in it after going outside).

#169 Leia78

Leia78
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,459 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:24 AM

Quote:
                    i feel the same way.

#170 REBECCA

REBECCA
                    • VIP Member
                    • 1,825 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 01:28 AM

Great place Drea! Soo cute!! And Trish, love your place too!! It's huge!!

yeah, there is a huge difference in what you can get in CA vs, well pretty much anywhere else!
                      Rebecca
                      <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
                      Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users