Sign in to follow this  
S2BLennon

So What do you do for a living?

I'm a cake decorator in a bakery and an esthetician....everyone has such interesting jobs I love doing estheics and hopefully will be able to work from home doing it in the future full time..when we start having babies <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieSam View Post
I am seriously a jack of all trades, and need of a serious nap, lol. rolleyes.gif

Besides being a mommy to a beautiful 14-year-old wink.gif I work as an overnight News Reporter, writing about all the breaking news -- mostly craziness -- that occurs in LA, Orange, Riverside and San Diego counties while everyone is asleep between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m. During "normal hours" I work as a freelance TV reporter, doing sports and entertainment for some of the local cable stations in my area.

My goal for the next six months is getting my first full-time "market" job as a TV reporter/anchor. My ultimate dream is to become a Sideline Sports Reporter for ESPN or Fox Sports cheer2.gif
Um MarieSam, when do you sleep?

Compared to many I have a relatively boring job. I'm a market research director in the healthcare industry. Essentially, I work with pharmaceutical companies (for the most part) to find out physicians, nurses, patients, etc opinions on new products, marketing campaigns, and other things like that.

It is interesting and never seems boring, especially since I'm not medically trained, but have to sound intelligent to the medical professional I'm talking with. The most recent proposal was in the area of reducing graft-versus-host disease in leukemia patients who have had a stem cell transplant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms325i View Post
Cake decoration? that sounds really interesting. Will you be designing your own wedding cake?
Definatly NOT lol...I just want white cake, white icing, round, 3 tiers, with flowers...sooo plain and easy thats all I ask ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaelM View Post
Um MarieSam, when do you sleep?
Hmmmm....Yael, I often wonder the same thing. Sleep has been a rarity for me since I started working overnight two years ago, hence I look like $hit most of the time, lol. But believe me, I'm just about done living like a vampire and ready to return to the world of the living wink.gif