So this is the place we wound up picking for our wedding and then we will use their hall area for our reception...Its right in Napa off the main road...then the next day we will have a group wine tour.

I never thought I would get married in a church, but my Fiance and Mom think it would be really nice. But if we want to we can use their courtyard for the ceremony...not sure what we will do yet, but in the summer they will have a ton of flowers blooming.

Click the image to open in full size.

[Click the image to open in full size.

We do have it reserved, they penciled us in and my mom put down the fee's at the end of the week.

yes now I need photography and catering, plus I think I need to rent a dance floor...yikes...I do feel better knowing the place and having a dress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19 View Post
Wow, that stained glass cross looks stunning in the darkness of the room! What a great place.
yes they hold service by candlelight sometimes...I thought that might be pretty to have a candlit ceremony.

I think that sounds like a great idea. My only concern would be pictures though. Speaking of, have you looked into photographers yet? I bet theres some great photographers in that area.