33 replies to this topic

#31 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
  • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:50 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Morgan
    I'll take a stab at it. The way I interpreted it was that sometimes on the forum we always side with the forum member. If they say they are mad about something, we tend to take their side. So if someone says "doesn't suck to get cheap wine?" we'd be more likely to say "yeah, that blows."

I can't wait to see if I was close.
    Yep, that's what it sounds like to me. I'm a little protective of the forum so I try to remember that and not get too defensive (thus I left it at the "easy killer" comment...lol) but I try to keep it civil and not read too far into things because, this is only 50% of my life...haha (when it should really only be like 10..shhh!)

Looking at it from the outside in, I would say that's what it seems she meant. I guess she can speak for herself though but I think you're right Morgan.

#32 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:55 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by starchild
      Yep, that's what it sounds like to me. I'm a little protective of the forum so I try to remember that and not get too defensive (thus I left it at the "easy killer" comment...lol) but I try to keep it civil and not read too far into things because, this is only 50% of my life...haha (when it should really only be like 10..shhh!)

Looking at it from the outside in, I would say that's what it seems she meant. I guess she can speak for herself though but I think you're right Morgan.
      I just realized I said "sometimes we always."

I guess I meant to say we tend to side with the member. But, that's probably because all the members are awesome & right 99% of the time. In otherwords, we are right sometimes always.

#33 gkashmira

gkashmira
      • 1,962 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        we are right sometimes always.
        I love that! Tonight when I go home I am going to tell my DH that I am sometimes always right. Sounds perfect to me!

Anyway, thanks for the clear-up. I thought maybe it just meant we were all sweet and lovable all the time (like puppies and kittens!). Which I also agree with - we ARE sweet and cuddly!
        Kashmira & Dan
        Happily married since June 16, 2007
        http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
        Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
        Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#34 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:14 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by gkashmira
          I love that! Tonight when I go home I am going to tell my DH that I am sometimes always right. Sounds perfect to me!
          Me too!! haha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users