Photo

Banned?

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#151 cdc0427

cdc0427
  • 330 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 07:55 PM

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THREAD YET!!! I couldn't stop reading it. Then to see people make comments about it but that were later BANNED! Then when I got to your post MissDanelle, I busted out laughing!!!

When the girls told Jean-Marcus to tell the story and after he told the story it made me think of phone sex. I know that's weird isn't but it wa like "tell me a naughty story daddy" LMAO LMAO I have GOT to find more threads like this!!!!!

#152 missdanelle

missdanelle
    • 687 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

i know right! That what I was thinking... No wonder this forum is so addicting... Cause its so dang entertaining! yEAH SO I got a little aHEAD OF MYSELF THERE. Serves me right too i guess!

#153 jajajaja

jajajaja
      • VIP Member
      • 9,794 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:21 PM

oh there are some good threads out there girls. you will know more about the BDW members than you would probably like to! haha
        Happily married since 2008

#154 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cdc0427
          THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THREAD YET!!! I couldn't stop reading it. Then to see people make comments about it but that were later BANNED! Then when I got to your post MissDanelle, I busted out laughing!!!

When the girls told Jean-Marcus to tell the story and after he told the story it made me think of phone sex. I know that's weird isn't but it wa like "tell me a naughty story daddy" LMAO LMAO I have GOT to find more threads like this!!!!!
          glad you find us to be amusing :)

This is my favorite thread ever http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t19493

I can't think of any others right now that got so off topic & silly.

#155 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:36 PM

oh yeah, this one was fun too http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t17320

#156 *Lo*

*Lo*
            • 2,993 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 12:38 AM

Hehe I just read through those posts you linked to. But for real, this one is by far THE funniest. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t23043

#157 dursula

dursula
              • 75 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:01 PM

Egads this thread is evolving and evolving fast! Went in curious about what gets a member banned. Realized that points can be stolen so I immediately spent half an hour trying to figure out how to bank what meek points I have managed to accumulate. Read with glee JM's banned from Canada story (they figured you weren't from here, eh?). And now perusing everyone's favourite threads. Sigh. I love snow days.

#158 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 December 2008 - 08:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by gossip girl
                  Hehe I just read through those posts you linked to. But for real, this one is by far THE funniest. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t23043
                  I'm just starting my way though this one, but its already funny

#159 sunset78

sunset78
                  • 1,280 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:06 PM

LMAO... this is the first I've read this thread... I know it old, but it's still funny.

#160 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
                    • 5,466 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:24 PM

ok i dont even know how i came to this thread and then ended up in a thread with a bunch of dressed up ferets.. but im dying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users