• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#11 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 4,513 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:48 PM

This is hilarious...I can't stop watching!!

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 10:53 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Betsy
      This is hilarious...I can't stop watching!!
      glad it can make you laugh on the bad day you've been having.

#13 Yari

Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 11:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LALA
        Her hands look freaky big when she spreads out her fingers. Like she could slap the crap outta a grown man.
        This is soooo true!!! LOL!

#14 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:14 AM

yeah, i saw this a week ago. what is up with her hands?! jesus! she has no rhythm at all!

#15 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 February 2008 - 12:43 AM

ok, i have to watch the final video...i saw on e when they were filming it and it looked so sad. she is friends with my in-laws because they grew up together but i feel bad for her and spencer is a douche.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#16 trisha0612

trisha0612
          • 491 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:29 AM

That made my day! fingers?? I didn't notice anything but her ABS! lol....that was some inspiration! I can't believe they really think that it's actually going to be taken seriously...honestly??
            Travis & Trish
            10-10-08
            Tulum..uhh I mean Cancun, MX

#17 CTHawaii14

CTHawaii14
            • 488 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:59 AM

That was so funny but so sad at the same time. I watch the hills and I cant stand spencer. He is such an idiot.

#18 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:52 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by trisha0612
                That made my day! fingers?? I didn't notice anything but her ABS! lol....that was some inspiration! I can't believe they really think that it's actually going to be taken seriously...honestly??
                Yeah, it looks like she has been laying off the Don Antonios.

#19 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
                • 4,881 posts
                • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
                • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
                • LocationNew York

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:07 PM

Okay, while I have no idea who she is, I do have to wonder about all the writhing about in the sand. It sort of made her look like she was itchy in uncomfortable places, ahem.

And please, someone, give the girl a sandwich! No one's hip bones should poke out that much. She probably starved herself for a week before filming!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#20 stei0419

stei0419
                • 63 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:12 PM

hahaha, this cracks me up. I (secretly) watch the hills and could not wait for this video to come out, you could see disaster coming from a mile away! hehe Spencer is an idiot!! I wonder what Lauren thought?!

And, there was a preview on last night for the new hills season (god, I can't believe I watch this!), so much drama-I guess it fills in for the lack of drama in my life! ha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users