Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Heidi Montag's music video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
Oh my... that was crazy.

For a music video, it was pretty poor.. just seeing her run around the beach. It was like a less exciting paris hilton video..which also was pretty bad lol

I saw a clip of her (lip) singing at a club a few months back. Spencer is in the back lookin like a tool

YouTube - Heidi Montag Sings Live - LAX Club L.V.
that's funny. Someone wrote "jazz hands" in the comments. I think I saw spencer raise the roof behind her.

OMG...my 5 year old came in to see why i was laughing so hard and crying. i had seen bits and peices of the ben one but didnt know thats how the whole thing started. now thats comedy!! for a pervert:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
The Hills starts today! Can't wait for it, so excited. Also, I wonder what is going on with Heidi & Spencer.
I haven't decided if I'm going to watch it this season. But then I always say that & I'm sucked right back in. I probably will watch it. It will be fun to see LC in paris. The writers strike has made me enjoy not watching much TV. Instead i'm on the forum or photoshopping.

I am very excited for it. It looks good! They move into a new house and Lo moves in too. Also there is Brody trouble.