Photo

Pictures from our trip to Arizona!

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 CTHawaii14

CTHawaii14
  • 488 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:44 AM

Your pictures are beautiful. Glad you had a good time in AZ.

#22 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by kr3611
      I've done that Camelback hike - scary with the rail! Did you make it to the top?
      we got to the part where you just have to climb the rocks and there is no more rails - i was like let's sit for a little bit and eat our sandwiches and then go up. but then it started to rain (on Fri) - i was too freaked out to climb up / down the wet, steep rocks with no rail in the rain. but then i felt pretty stupid b/c some little kids were doing it! LOL

#23 brandoo

brandoo
      • 69 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:35 PM

Ha... you were staying just down Scottsdale road from where I live! I love camelback, we try to hike it a few times a week if we can't get out to other hikes. Its so funny, I used to never hike except when I came to visit my grandparents in Scottsdale. Now that I've lived here a while I go all of the time! Camelback seems like a breeze now, but there are always new trails to challenge you around here! The Superstitions have some trails that are multiple times higher than camelback and have AMAZING views from up top, and very few if any people up there. Hope you got some good planning done! Glad you enjoyed it!

#24 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 04:46 PM

Wow Alyssa- that looks absolutely beautiful!

Arizona is one of those places i've always wanted to visit. I'll have to remember this thread for reference next year- I think we're going to road trip next summer.

Thanks for sharing :)

#25 cessyboston

cessyboston
          • VIP Member
          • 2,096 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 12:42 AM

so beautiful...so glad you had fun..:)
            Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#26 kr3611

kr3611
            • 127 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

He proposed at the Hotel Valley Ho so I definitely agree - you should stay there next time!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users