Sign in to follow this  
Christine

Bought my dress

The wine colored sash is really a great touch for a wedding in Napa - it will look so great in your pictures. Now I can't wait to see you in it!

I've seen that dress before it is stunning!! I am so happy for you. Especially since I would have jetted to the register if someone told me my waist resembled anything thin. I love, love, love the wine color sash. Great theme for a napa wedding. Can't wait to see you in pics.

-Glenda smile159.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie M View Post
I feel really stupid but I don't see the dress anywhere?
did you see it? Its very basic and simple but I felt pretty and skinny in it. Once I get the actual dress I will post pics of me in it.

Christine that is an absolutely stunning dress... simple, sophisticated, and modern (color) yet traditional. I agree with Tammy it's going to work out perfectly in wine country

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPMO View Post
Christine that is an absolutely stunning dress... simple, sophisticated, and modern (color) yet traditional. I agree with Tammy it's going to work out perfectly in wine country

Thank you very much everyone, I really love it and cannot wait until my fiance sees me in it (of course he will have to wait until July 20)