TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 June 2006 - 12:08 PM

it was really simple and light...

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#42 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:20 AM

Dress update: OK, so I placed my order last weekend for THE DRESS! I went back to the salon, tried it on again, and then put down the 50% deposit. EEEK! Just had to share.

Christa

Cabo Surf Hotel

#43 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 12:44 PM

that is so exciting!!! it was the thing i thought most about as well...went back and forth and finally they had a sale and i had to go for it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#44 MISSCONVERSE

MISSCONVERSE
    • 4 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:26 PM

#45 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:19 PM

bump

Awards and recognition: 

#46 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:22 PM

that dress has some great details...it is stunning!

Awards and recognition: 

#47 MISSCONVERSE

MISSCONVERSE
      • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:31 PM

Thank you! It's going to take 7 months just to get it back. Uggg!

#48 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:37 PM

BEAUTIFUL Dress.

I'm just starting to look for a dress and I can't decide how formal I want to go. Were having a small wedding, but if we were having something larger I would love to get a dress like that.

Date: June 5, 2007

#49 MISSCONVERSE

MISSCONVERSE
          • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:44 PM

Yea, we are getting married in Puerto Vallarta on the Beach. We are aslo having a very small wedding but every girl deserves her princess dress=) That is mine.

#50 TammyB

TammyB
            • 10,630 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 03:50 PM

It's very a very pretty dress, when are you getting married? Were getting Married June 5th and getting married on Pedregal Beach. I was thinking it would be really hot for a dress like that, not sure how much the weather cools down there at night

Date: June 5, 2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users