Posted 17 August 2011 - 05:40 PM

Finally picked out mine!!!

#122 jlarruda

• 201 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 06:02 PM

#123 stluciabound

• 85 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:41 AM

Thanks ladies and congrats kristen onordering your dress... it is so exciting!!! And your dress is beautiful!!! That's nice you modified the neckline to make it your own :) The only change I made to my dress was to add a corset back... I think they are pretty, plus I have seen enough "Say Yes To The Dress" to be terrified the first few days of the trip will cause it not to zip just right

Here is my dress I ordered on Sunday...the neckline will be sweetheart though..

Staying strong through a cancelled engagement/wedding. Thankful for all the ladies here and hoping the best for everyone!!! xoxo

#124 weddinglove

• Banned
        • 7 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 12:58 AM

I love this dress,looks so elegant,I hope the quality is good

#125 Bride2012

• Banned
          • 442 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 06:59 AM

I love seeing everyones dresses!

#126 seattlebrew

• 34 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:25 AM

Hi Ladies,

This is the dress that I bought at Bride's Project in Toronto (Second Hand dresses where the proceeds go to a number of non profit Cancer foundations).

I was very lucky in that when I got it home, I noticed that it was actually brand new and donated by a wedding boutique as it was last years style.  If you get a chance, check out the Brides Project.  Boo's Dress.jpg

#127 Bride2012

• Banned
              • 442 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 08:29 AM

CONGRATULATIONS! How amazing to get yoru dress and help a good cause!

#128 kristen6212

• 184 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 05:17 PM

Thanks stluciabound, your dress is beautiful!  I do love corset also, it was something I thought about because they are so flattering.  The only reason I didn't is because I do like the buttons on the back.  We will see if I decide to change my mind...I just hope I still love it in 9 months cause I had a hard time picking a dress because there were sooo many I really liked but would of made changes to.  Oh and I love Say yes to the dress! My fiance has been tortured by watching many episodes of it with me.  :)

#129 lmadore

• 128 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:00 AM

I have watched a lot of Say Yes to the Dress, but obviously not enough because I made the mistake of trying on a dress that I was not prepared to pay for. Sottero & Midlgey JSM1235,  So for months now I have scoured the knock off thread, and the used dress websites, and ebay.  And just by chance on ebay I happened upon an American Bridal Store selling with the sample for sale, in the exact size i needed, only problem was they did not sell internationally.  Well after a few convincing emails, they agreed! And I got it this week. I love my dress.

#130 lmadore

• 128 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 10:06 AM

Sorry Just realized that I posted the pic as attatchment, Here it is, I didnt take a picture of it when it was on me because it needs a lot of hemming :)larger_image.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users