#51 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MsShelley
    I hope you start feeling better soon!

I am no good on crutches, last time I was on them, it didn't go so well, and Amos ended up carrying me everywhere. I wasn't using the crutches right and my arms got so sore
    Thanks Shelley!

Yes, I really do hate crutches...yuck!

#52 Chiquita

Chiquita
    • 2,674 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

Ugh.. it may be a holiday in the US and parts of Canada, but not here in BC. So I'm at work
      Only Alberta, Sask, and Ontario have the family day holiday I think.. wahhh!!

#53 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
      • 4,979 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by MelissaH
        Today's "Family Day" here (new stat holiday), but I'm stuck working, as per usual :)
        Ahh yes, Family Day. And how many of us are spending time with our families?!! I always thought Family Day was only in Alberta. How new is it in Ontario?

Paula, I'm sorry about your dog. I would feel the same if I were in your shoes as well - please keep us posted.
        Happily Married since May 9, 2008
        Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#54 *JillD*

*JillD*
        • 5,112 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MsShelley
          awww, Jill what are you guys doing fun for his birthday?

Not much, I'm making stuffed shells right now, his choice, and bought a cake. His present isn't here yet because I ordered it too late, oops!

we went out saturday night and both drank way too much, yesterday was a very sleep lazy day!

#55 DreaW

DreaW
          • Banned
          • 2,462 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:11 PM

I've done laundry today, graded tests, deciding whether or not to do lesson plan for friday today or wait till tomorrow or wed or thurs....thinking about packing but don't really know where to start (moving friday), had a sandwich for breakfast, and V-day candy for lunch lol thanks Abbie :)
            And now debating to take a shower....and go to gym, really really really need to go.

#56 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DreaW
              I've done laundry today, graded tests, deciding whether or not to do lesson plan for friday today or wait till tomorrow or wed or thurs....thinking about packing but don't really know where to start (moving friday), had a sandwich for breakfast, and V-day candy for lunch lol thanks Abbie :)
              And now debating to take a shower....and go to gym, really really really need to go.
              Wow, you have been busy!!!

#57 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:19 PM

Yari doesn't see that way but I guess your right I have been busy.....it feels like I've been lounging all day on the couch, since I've been grading papers. LOL

#58 Yari

Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:22 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DreaW
                  Yari doesn't see that way but I guess your right I have been busy.....it feels like I've been lounging all day on the couch, since I've been grading papers. LOL
                  Oh my goodness, give yourself some credit. Now, get your butt to the gym!!

#59 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MoWife
                    I am off from work, but unfortunately Rowan U isn't closed so I have 2 classes to go to tonight and my day is going to be spent catching up on my reading and doing other homework-Boo!
                    I went to Rowan too!!! I'm such a dork, I got all excited when i saw Rowan U.

I'm working all day today 8am to 1030 pm. It's one of our busiest days.
                    ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                    Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                    Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#60 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:01 PM

I was off today -- but had to run in to the office to pick up my external keyboard and mouse so I could get on BDW on this crappy laptop. lol.

Went to the gym today and Tom took me to lunch. Wrote some Thank You cards for my shower and slept late.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users