Photo

Dreams PC Arch Rental??

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 VinceBride2B

VinceBride2B
  • 55 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:24 PM

Hi there, does anyone know if it is possible to rent a wedding arch at Dreams PC?? Or even if there is an off-site company that could supply one?? I would really like to have one, but can't seem to find much info on getting them in the DR!! I have seen some gorgeous pics on this forum of how other brides have decorated theirs with shells and flowers and flowing fabric, and I would love to do the same, but I don't think I can DIY the actual arch?? Can anyone help?? Thanks a ton!

#2 foxytv

foxytv
    • VIP Member
    • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 08:34 PM

The arches are provided by the resort -- for a fee (usually starting at $200).

Your WC should be able to send pics of different options .. or you should be able to pick once you arrive at the resort.

If you found some pics you like, email them to your WC and ask how much something similar would cost.

#3 VinceBride2B

VinceBride2B
      • 55 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 08:34 PM

Ok, I know I'm replying to my own post, but I just got the answer to this question from the WC at Dreams PC! They do have a canopy available for rental, the cost is $250 plus %20 for set up and tax. I am going to attempt to attach a picture, but this will be my first time!! Bear with me!

Click the image to open in full size.

#4 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
        • 668 posts

Posted 18 April 2008 - 12:12 AM

UMMMM.. So you have to pay the $300 charge to have the cermony on the beach and then another $200 for the arch to be set up For a 10 min cermony...

I am getting married on the beach at dreams and didn't know that the arch was not inluded... I am so bummed if this is the case!

Ugh

#5 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
          • 668 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:20 AM

So I checked on this and i was informed that the $300 beach charge includes chairs, decorated arch and a microphone. There is not another additional charge for the arch, hope this clears it up - it did for me! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users