Photo

Beach wedding shoe idea

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Cyclone

Cyclone
  • 25 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:08 PM

So I have been going crazy about shoes for the Las Caletas beach wedding and I found these cute barefoot sandals. I actually ordered a few because we decided to give them to the girls in our wedding also as well as for me. My wedding is Very small but if I had a bigger wedding it would be cute to give to the brides maids. I got black, white, red and a multi colored ones. We are not doing the traditional best man and maid of honor as this wedding is only 8-10 guests and 4 are women. We decided to give a pair to each moman and got colors we knew that they would be wearing. They come in this cute little box that looks like a flip flop and in it is the sandals in a little lace bag. VERY CUTE.
    So I received the Nyoshoos Thursday and they are nice and comfy.

if I may, you can check their website for colors at seaheart.com. It's just an idea for those of you wondering about what to put on your feet at a beach wedding.

#2 LeXiee

LeXiee
    • 286 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:40 PM

I ordered myself a pair back in November and also had a mini pair made for my two year old daughter. I ordered them from an Ebay seller... she's super nice and can custom make them.

You'll see... they look absolutely gorgeous on your feet :)

#3 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
      • 1,266 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 08:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LeXiee
        I ordered myself a pair back in November and also had a mini pair made for my two year old daughter. I ordered them from an Ebay seller... she's super nice and can custom make them.

You'll see... they look absolutely gorgeous on your feet :)
        Im having an even smaller wedding! lol

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cyclone
        So I have been going crazy about shoes for the Las Caletas beach wedding and I found these cute barefoot sandals. I actually ordered a few because we decided to give them to the girls in our wedding also as well as for me. My wedding is Very small but if I had a bigger wedding it would be cute to give to the brides maids. I got black, white, red and a multi colored ones. We are not doing the traditional best man and maid of honor as this wedding is only 8-10 guests and 4 are women. We decided to give a pair to each moman and got colors we knew that they would be wearing. They come in this cute little box that looks like a flip flop and in it is the sandals in a little lace bag. VERY CUTE.
        So I received the Nyoshoos Thursday and they are nice and comfy.

if I may, you can check their website for colors at seaheart.com. It's just an idea for those of you wondering about what to put on your feet at a beach wedding.
        Who was your ebay seller? How much did they go for?

#4 Cyclone

Cyclone
        • 25 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:58 PM

That's where I found the barefoot sandals on ebay. They really have nice ones. The ones I got from Nyoshoos (made by seaheart.com) are very comfy, they stretch. I chose these because when I went to there website they had a picture of someone wearing a black one with a black shoe and it made the shoe look different and the other ones on ebay with the bigger beads you can't wear with a regular shoe. This weekend I wore it with a shoe and they laid fine. Also they fit small feet (kids). Barefoot sandals are a great idea because it's uncomfortable to wear any type of shoe on the sand so we can still look like we are wearing a shoe and be comfy.

#5 tlomlad

tlomlad
          • Banned
          • 1,949 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:17 AM

they look great!!!

#6 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:29 AM

I wore barefoot sandals to my Las Caletas wedding...they were a hit :o)

#7 Cyclone

Cyclone
              • 25 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:57 AM

They are a great idea. Especially for us brides. I got some for also for the woman who are going to the wedding. They will be fun to wear. The look of a shoe but not the discomfort.

#8 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 10,366 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:05 AM

check out this thread also for ideas

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t6655

#9 DreamsTulumBride

DreamsTulumBride
                  • 766 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:27 AM

Here are my sandals... I loved the idea of a barefoot sandal (so I wouldn't be taller than my hubby) but I was affraid of the hot sand ! Also, I would still need a pair of shoes/sandals for the reception...

Click the image to open in full size.

Since my hubby is the same hight as me, I couldn't put on high heals! !

The botton was in a light beige color suede (very comfortable) with white leather straps. Very simple and practical ! After the wedding, I whore them quite often to go to the beach since they went with every bathing suit I had ! !

For those who did the barefood sandals, was the sand ok for your feet (not too hot) at the resort you had your wedding?

#10 foxytv

foxytv
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,740 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 11:16 AM

Oh geez, ladies.

Now I'm considering getting the barefoot sandals for the BM's to wear during the beach reception.

I HATE BDW!!!! I get too many great ideas and hence spend way too much $$!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users