Photo

My DIY first aid kits with templates

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#31 Chiquita

Chiquita
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:56 AM

Okay I bought 6 first aid kits cause that's all they had left.. haha! I'm gonna keep stalking Dollarama until they get a whole new batch in :) Thanks Heidi I feel alot better now.. heh

#32 h&a

h&a
    • 321 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:33 AM

No problem! Happy to help! I'm sure they'll get a new shipment in soon for you :)

#33 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 12:45 PM

they look great!!!!

#34 Stormsong

Stormsong
        • 287 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:25 AM

How did you know they had them Chiquita? did you call the store??

I haven't looked at my Dollarama...am going to see if they have them.

Stupid question...how did you attach the pic to them? Does Staples carry sticky paper that you can print the image on and attach? Or did you use spray adhesive? Free draw them all on the boxes??
          Lisa

#35 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Stormsong
            How did you know they had them Chiquita? did you call the store??

I haven't looked at my Dollarama...am going to see if they have them.

Stupid question...how did you attach the pic to them? Does Staples carry sticky paper that you can print the image on and attach? Or did you use spray adhesive? Free draw them all on the boxes??
            i taped them on. i tried glue stick but it didn't work. I think stephanie printed hers on carstock & stuck them on in a better way. I printed mine on printer paper & just taped them. So each edge has a strip of tape on the outside.

#36 Saraha

Saraha
            • 2,597 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:38 AM

Those are soo cute!!!! What a great idea. May have to steel a couple ideas :o)

#37 Chiquita

Chiquita
              • 2,674 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:44 PM

Hi Stormsong! I phoned the closest Dollarama and they said they had them in stock. They didn't have enough but I have time to wait until more are in..

I bought a sticky label from Staples and will sticky them on to the front of the kits. I actually bought 4"x3" labels which were a tiny bit big.. but in Word I just made a couple small adjustments so I could cut one side of the label so they fit properly on there. I found another clipart first aid kit pic that I liked, so I'm going to use that instead.. even FI likes them :)

#38 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 05:52 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Chiquita
                  Hi Stormsong! I phoned the closest Dollarama and they said they had them in stock. They didn't have enough but I have time to wait until more are in..

I bought a sticky label from Staples and will sticky them on to the front of the kits. I actually bought 4"x3" labels which were a tiny bit big.. but in Word I just made a couple small adjustments so I could cut one side of the label so they fit properly on there. I found another clipart first aid kit pic that I liked, so I'm going to use that instead.. even FI likes them :)
                  will you post your clipart? mine are already done, but I'd like to see it.

#39 Chiquita

Chiquita
                  • 2,674 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

For sure! I'm at work right now so I'll find it on my compy when I get home. I think it was from the same website where Stephanie got her image from...

#40 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 10:24 PM

Okay.. here is the image I think I will put on my first-aid kits.. with a sticky label from Staples..

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users