Jump to content

Photo

My DIY first aid kits with templates


  • Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#11 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,798 posts

    Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:13 PM

    Wow that really looks exactly like mine. Kind of weird to see another picture of it.

    #12 Chiquita

    Chiquita
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,674 posts

      Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:09 PM

      Morgan, are all these little first-aid kits available at all Targets? We don't have Target in Canada and I haven't found a cheap canadian substitute yet.. our dollars stores don't seem to have them either.. although I haven't looked in all the ones close to me yet... sooo frustrating. I want cheap first-aid kits too!!! Argh

      #13 JessicaM

      JessicaM
      • Vendor
      • 1,969 posts

        Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:12 PM

        I found mine at target too where the travel size things are as well as the dollar store...cleaned out both of them!
         

         


        #14 rodent

        rodent

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

          Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:16 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Chiquita
          Morgan, are all these little first-aid kits available at all Targets? We don't have Target in Canada and I haven't found a cheap canadian substitute yet.. our dollars stores don't seem to have them either.. although I haven't looked in all the ones close to me yet... sooo frustrating. I want cheap first-aid kits too!!! Argh
          I've heard several people say they found them at target. They are called "johnson & johnson to go." maybe you can find them online.

          #15 Betsy

          Betsy

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

            Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:17 PM

            Morgan - Thanks for sharing your templates and everything! You are making it to easy for me NOT to do this! I am going to get on it asap!!

            Also - just wanted to let you guys know that I ordered my bags from OTC - they are pretty big and I think they were $14.95 for 12 - the material is very thin but I think they will get the job done - and you can't beat the price!!

            Click the image to open in full size.

            #16 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:20 PM

              Amazon.com: Johnson & Johnson Mini First AID To GO KIT, 2 Packs: Health & Personal Care

              two for $1.99 on amazon.com. I bet if you search around you can find them that ship to canada. I didn't check if these did.

              #17 rodent

              rodent

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

                Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:21 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Betsy
                Morgan - Thanks for sharing your templates and everything! You are making it to easy for me NOT to do this! I am going to get on it asap!!

                Also - just wanted to let you guys know that I ordered my bags from OTC - they are pretty big and I think they were $14.95 for 12 - the material is very thin but I think they will get the job done - and you can't beat the price!!

                Click the image to open in full size.
                Those would be great for taking down to the pool. I'm still waiting for beach bags to be in stores before I buy anything. I'm hoping to find something good at the dollar store before summer.

                #18 Chiquita

                Chiquita
                • Sr. Member
                • 2,674 posts

                  Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:27 PM

                  Thanks Morgan! I haven't had a chance to scour around online yet.. you are just so quick! Heh :)

                  #19 Stormsong

                  Stormsong
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 287 posts

                    Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:24 AM

                    they ship to canada...not sure if its worth it though, or if its better to try to find something here...i will look around too Chiquita. If i find something, i will let you know! And, if you find something, let ME know! As, I want these too! :)
                    Lisa

                    #20 JUSTUSTWO

                    JUSTUSTWO

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 12,193 posts

                      Posted 21 February 2008 - 02:30 AM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Chiquita
                      Morgan, are all these little first-aid kits available at all Targets? We don't have Target in Canada and I haven't found a cheap canadian substitute yet.. our dollars stores don't seem to have them either.. although I haven't looked in all the ones close to me yet... sooo frustrating. I want cheap first-aid kits too!!! Argh
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Stormsong
                      they ship to canada...not sure if its worth it though, or if its better to try to find something here...i will look around too Chiquita. If i find something, i will let you know! And, if you find something, let ME know! As, I want these too! :)
                      I bought mine at CVS for 99 cents each. Do you have CVS in Canada? You can also buy them on their site. Here is the link:
                      CVS Online Pharmacy Store




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users