• 110 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:44 PM

Pictures from Seagrape Reception...

#72 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
    • 110 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 04:45 PM

Pictures from Seagrape Reception...with the link...sorry

Target*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

Attached Files

#73 DLyteful

DLyteful
      • 879 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 05:09 PM

Thanks so much for sharing!!!! Now I have a WAY better idea of what to expect!

#74 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
        • 148 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 05:06 AM

That looks like so much fun!

#75 bsullivan2

bsullivan2
          • 74 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:26 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JamaicaBride08
            Pictures from Seagrape Reception...with the link...sorry

Target*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera
            Your pictures are great! I can't wait to go!!!

I see that your guests have mugs for their drinks. I am considering buying these for our guests as well. Can you tell me where you purchased these?

#76 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
            • 110 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bsullivan2
              Your pictures are great! I can't wait to go!!!

I see that your guests have mugs for their drinks. I am considering buying these for our guests as well. Can you tell me where you purchased these?
              Thanks!!

Discountmugs - Coffee Mugs, Travel Mugs, Water Bottles, Promotional Pens, Glassware, Commemorative Plates, Tiles & Promotional Items

We had our names and wedding date w/ a palm tree in silver decal...super cute! BUT, throughout the time there, the decal seemed to come off. I think that happened to another bride too. I think that it depends on what kind you get, but I don't which ones are better. There are definitely some more threads with info on mugs and pictures. I think most people got them from this website. Plus, the mugs were great with keeping drinks cold and they hold about 3x the little cups they normally serve drinks in. Our family/friends loved them! A lot of people even decorated theirs with fun stickers, etc. Ours had "Bride/Groom" in crystals on them... That was added later.

Let me know if you have more questions. Good Luck!

#77 Saraha

Saraha
              • 2,597 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 12:30 PM

So beautiful. You hair and dress and everything was gorgeous!! Cant wait to see the rest and so happy to hear you had a great time!

#78 chicago88

chicago88
                • 699 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 03:58 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JamaicaBride08
                  Thanks!!

Discountmugs - Coffee Mugs, Travel Mugs, Water Bottles, Promotional Pens, Glassware, Commemorative Plates, Tiles & Promotional Items

We had our names and wedding date w/ a palm tree in silver decal...super cute! BUT, throughout the time there, the decal seemed to come off. I think that happened to another bride too. I think that it depends on what kind you get, but I don't which ones are better. There are definitely some more threads with info on mugs and pictures. I think most people got them from this website. Plus, the mugs were great with keeping drinks cold and they hold about 3x the little cups they normally serve drinks in. Our family/friends loved them! A lot of people even decorated theirs with fun stickers, etc. Ours had "Bride/Groom" in crystals on them... That was added later.

Let me know if you have more questions. Good Luck!
                  Our logo's rubbed off too. Everyone still loved them though!

Therese & Jay
                  Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                  http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

#79 jmhein

jmhein
                  • 665 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:57 AM

Yes, some of our logos did too, it was the sunscreen on people's hands that made the logos come off. Tell your guests to be careful not to get sunscreen on the mugs!
                    ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#80 bsullivan2

bsullivan2
                    • 74 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 10:19 AM

Thank you ladies for the information! It is most helpful!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users