Photo

Our ROR Wedding was great!

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31 Hez43

Hez43
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 05:40 AM

If you could do it again, would you still go with the arch, or would you use the gazebo? We can't decide. 2 weeks to go!
    Mrs. Gavin C. Maus

#32 cantwaittobemrs

cantwaittobemrs
    • 148 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 07:33 AM

Wow! Everything looks great!!! You both look so happy Like the other girls have said, your pictures turned out great, you would think you had someone professional doing them! Thanks for all the info and pics, it is very helpful!!! And Congrats!

#33 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
      • 110 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Hez43
        If you could do it again, would you still go with the arch, or would you use the gazebo? We can't decide. 2 weeks to go!
        I would personally, absolutely go with the arch again, no question!!! We wanted to be barefoot in the sand w/ the simplicity of the ocean in the back drop. It's truely a personal decision. Poochie's pictures are very beautiful with the Gazebo as well, but we knew that we didn't want something that "set up". Good luck with whatever you decide! I don't think that you can make a bad decision!!

#34 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
        • 110 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cantwaittobemrs
          Wow! Everything looks great!!! You both look so happy Like the other girls have said, your pictures turned out great, you would think you had someone professional doing them! Thanks for all the info and pics, it is very helpful!!! And Congrats!
          Thanks so much to everyone for all the compliments, especially on the pics! Believe me, I was super nervous without going with Michael at RIU. My family did amazing. We ended up having WAY MORE people take pictures than even expected. If anyone else wants to use family, I would formally ask a few point family members to make sure you get all the shots you want. I asked them ahead of time, and then gave them giftcards down there for a thank you. I also asked if they needed any additional photo cards or anything. I had a list of "must have" pictures listed out so they had some guidance, ie us with Grandparents, etc. It ended up working out great!

#35 stei0419

stei0419
          • 63 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:18 PM

Congratulations! You looked soooo pretty! I love that dress!

I also like your signature pic- I used to live in Minneapolis, I think that's a really cool shot!

#36 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
            • 110 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:07 PM

Here are some pics of how we had the Seagrape set up for our reception since I didn't have in my original pictures... The pics aren't great, but you can get the idea of it...

We had the chairs and tables on the sides, and then danced in the middle. I know one of my friends took a pic from the top looking down. Once she sends to me, I'll repost.

Click the image to open in full size.

The Bartenders were HILARIOUS!!! They loved some of our song choices...this is during MJ's "beat it"...lol!

#37 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
              • 679 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:10 PM

I can't see the pics.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JamaicaBride08
                Here are some pics of how we had the Seagrape set up for our reception since I didn't have in my original pictures... The pics aren't great, but you can get the idea of it...

We had the chairs and tables on the sides, and then danced in the middle. I know one of my friends took a pic from the top looking down. Once she sends to me, I'll repost.

The Bartenders were HILARIOUS!!! They loved some of our song choices...this is during MJ's "beat it"...lol!

Brittney & Peter
                July 12, 2008
                Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#38 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
                • 110 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:16 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by BrittneyD
                  I can't see the pics.
                  Okay, apparently, I don't know how to post pics. They show up on my list? I will see if I can figure it out...

SORRY!

#39 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
                  • 110 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 12:47 PM

Quote:
                    Okay, apparently, I don't know how to post pics. They show up on my list? I will see if I can figure it out...

SORRY!

OKAY...all of my pictures are in Kodak Gallery which doesn't work, so FOR NOW, here is a LINK to Seagrape pics.

Can someone please confirm that it works

Thanks!

Target*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

Attached Files

#40 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
                    • 679 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:58 PM

Quote:
                      OKAY...all of my pictures are in Kodak Gallery which doesn't work, so FOR NOW, here is a LINK to Seagrape pics.

Can someone please confirm that it works

Thanks!

Target*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

That link works. Thanks so much!
                      Brittney & Peter
                      July 12, 2008
                      Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users