Photo

Our ROR Wedding was great!

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#1 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

We just got back from our honeymoon in Negril and the last two weeks have been incredible!

We got down there on a Sunday, asked about a upgrade when we checked in and were upgraded to an Ocean suite on Tuesday. We met with Chandlyn and went over things really quickly. I had all of my email confirmations, but it made me a little nervous that she was making notes of things that were already "confirmed". We ended up spending 3g on our free wedding with the upgrades. Our flowers were 1g, which is completely ridiculous, but I absolutely loved them.

We did a Welcome Cocktail at Seagrape with burned CD's, tables, and fire posts. Friday, our ceremony was at 1pm. I'm not going to lie, the break between ceremony/pictures seemed REALLY long and tiring. A bunch of our family changed and went to the pool, but all of the bridal party stayed in their gear. We ate at Mammee Steak for dinner (it was super good), and then had the Seagrape for our actual reception at well. We had a DJ, and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! There was another bride/party and they danced on the outskirts of our party just watching... I'm so happy that we went w/ the Seagrape instead of the alternatives.

Chandlyn was GREAT and came through on everything. I was a little nervous, but she was really fantastic.

Here are some of my pics...I'm hoping to have more of the reception soon. Warning...there are a lot of "family" pics...

Kodakgallery.com*Join now and receive beautiful photographic prints from your camera

#2 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:54 PM

Beautiful pics! You looked lovely! Sounds like you had a fantastic time!

#3 LadyCheese

LadyCheese
    • 1,830 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 04:55 PM

Congratulations & welcome back...from the few pics I saw, it looked like an amazing time...your dress was beautiful and you looked great.

#4 J&M

J&M
      • 173 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

Congratulations!!

Thank you for posting.... your pics are great...Love your dress and the flowers were beautifull :)

#5 amandatheo

amandatheo
        • 247 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:25 PM

Congrats! Thanks for sharing your photos, your wedding looked lovely!

#6 beachbride08

beachbride08
          • VIP Member
          • 2,372 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:04 PM

Very cute. Congratulations!
            Michelle

#7 Spazz

Spazz
            • VIP Member
            • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:21 PM

Welcome back and congrats!!! You were a beautiful bride. I love the pic of you chugging the champagne...lol! Sounds like you had an awesome time!

#8 Bride010101

Bride010101
              • 1,547 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 06:52 PM

Congrats! Everything looked beautiful. :)

#9 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
                • 1,260 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:11 PM

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your pics, everything was beautiful!!

One question, how were the tables set-up at Mammee Bay for your reception? I have about 25 guests and I'm trying to figure out how many center peices to bring. Thanks!
                  See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#10 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
                  • 110 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 07:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by twelve_piece
                    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your pics, everything was beautiful!!

One question, how were the tables set-up at Mammee Bay for your reception? I have about 25 guests and I'm trying to figure out how many center peices to bring. Thanks!
                    We had 40 people total and one long table with 34 people, and then a small table at the head (forming a T) with 6 seats, which worked perfect because we had two matrons/bestmen. There was another wedding,though, that probably had 24-28 and only had a long table.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users