Photo

Margarita Island, Venezuela

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Linzibella

Linzibella
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 03:59 PM

Has anyone ever looked into Margarita Island in Venezuela for their wedding? The only reference that I can find on the forum is to the fabulous beaches.

I've seen a few resorts listed in a travel brochure and the prices look really good!

If anyone's ever thought about, I'd love to chat with you.

Thanks!

~Lindsay

#2 Adrianna

Adrianna
    • 11 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:10 PM

Hey hun, I've actually been looking to visit there soon. If I make my way down I can do some research for you if you'd like? I'll keep you updated with the trip.

#3 Sandra E.

Sandra E.
      • 2,183 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 02:27 PM

Maybe this can help you a bit:

Margarita Island Weddings, Weddings in Margarita Island, Wedding in the Caribbean

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
        • 5,248 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:26 PM

I really don't know anything about weddings there but from what I'm told its gorgeous and pretty affordable. I think it would be a great place to have a wedding! Can we all be invited? B/c that would be awesome! LOL. J/k

#5 Linzibella

Linzibella
          • 110 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:02 AM

Thanks for all the help girls! I appreciate it. I will have a look at the link you posted Sodria.
            We're still in the process of picking our destination, so I'll let you know if Venezuela wins. We're thinking about (and leaning towards Jamaica though). Either way, of course you're all invited!

Thanks again!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users