Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Cute zip-top bright colored tote bags for $2.50 at target

They are in the dollar spot. I got super excited before I realized they are $2.50. I think I'll wait to see if they go on sale. I am wanting to get my bags for about $1 each.

There were passport holders & other travel items for $2.50 too. They were all bright colors.

I have to check it out!

I do get disappointed when you think since it's in the $1 section it will be one dollar. They try and sneak in a few higher price items.

hijacked.gif Sorry to highjack this thread, but I wanted to let everyone know that I was at Target today (I saw those bags...cute!), in the Dollar Section all of the "Spanish for Dummies" and other "Dummies" books are marked 75% off, so they're only 25 cents! I'm getting married in Jamaica, so don't need Spanish books, but they would be great for those getting married elsewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
hijacked.gif Sorry to highjack this thread, but I wanted to let everyone know that I was at Target today (I saw those bags...cute!), in the Dollar Section all of the "Spanish for Dummies" and other "Dummies" books are marked 75% off, so they're only 25 cents! I'm getting married in Jamaica, so don't need Spanish books, but they would be great for those getting married elsewhere.
all that was left at my target was myspace for dummies. it made me laugh for some reason.

I just got a text from one of my girls that is coming to the wedding -she said they had cute coverups at Target-- so with her text, and this post-- will def have to move my Target trip up on the priority list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
Are kidding me, so bummed...oh well!