Jump to content

Photo

Men & the infamous toilet seat


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Yari

Yari
  • VIP Member
  • 10,928 posts

    Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:23 PM

    Ok, here is my rant.

    My FI has friends over and they are playing some geeky game (not sure the name of it). Anyhow, I don't mind I am sitting on the couch watching TLC and chatting on the board.

    Well I hobble (knee is jacked) over to our downstairs bathroom and what do I find...the toilet seat is up. I mean what the hell?!?! Is it really that hard to put the freaking seat down. I don't get it?!?!? I just find it so gross and rude. Ugh!

    I feel better now...thanks for listening.

    #2 ErinB

    ErinB

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 9,504 posts

      Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:32 PM

      I used to have this fight nearly every day. FI is one of 3 boys. Between them and dad, his mom gave up on teaching this particular life skill. However, after nearly 6 years, I think I have him trained! It does drive me crazy when we visit his family though...

      Our next project is "No, toilet paper do not re-generate itself onto the roll..." I just hope that one doesn't take 6 years too!

      #3 Yari

      Yari
      • VIP Member
      • 10,928 posts

        Posted 16 February 2008 - 08:34 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108

        Our next project is "No, toilet paper do not re-generate itself onto the roll..." I just hope that one doesn't take 6 years too!
        I am ROTFL...the other day he left me with one square. It reminded me of the Seinfel episode, "Can you spare a sqaure?" I was upstairs and he was downstairs, I was not a happy camper.

        #4 A10CalGal

        A10CalGal
        • VIP Member
        • 11,403 posts

          Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

          Well Yari, at least you noticed the seat was up prior to sitting. DH is very good about putting the seat down, so imagine my surprise one night when I FELL INTO THE TOILET because he'd left it up. That is the worst! Boys are gross.

          #5 Yari

          Yari
          • VIP Member
          • 10,928 posts

            Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:36 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Christa
            Well Yari, at least you noticed the seat was up prior to sitting. DH is very good about putting the seat down, so imagine my surprise one night when I FELL INTO THE TOILET because he'd left it up. That is the worst! Boys are gross.
            LOL, I would have been so pissed.

            Well I just went in there and the seat was up again and there was pee on the floor. So gross! Ugh!!! Thank goodness the housekeeper is coming on Tuesday.

            #6 ErinB

            ErinB

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

              Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:43 PM

              I don't know why they pee on the floor?!?!?!

              I mean we can make it in when we hover in scary public bathrooms!

              All they have to do is stand up and aim! How hard can it be? If they have been potty trained for 20+ years they should have figured it out by now!

              #7 cheese_diva

              cheese_diva
              • VIP Member
              • 1,966 posts

                Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:58 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108
                I don't know why they pee on the floor?!?!?!

                I mean we can make it in when we hover in scary public bathrooms!

                All they have to do is stand up and aim! How hard can it be? If they have been potty trained for 20+ years they should have figured it out by now!

                Matt explained.. it's the dribble at the end that may or may not end up on the floor.. thank goodness he's considerate. I get the seat down and he wipes the rim before doing so.. good boy. :)
                http://i148.photobuc....0smash/032.jpg
                faberphotography.com
                <a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/Yg4Cm8.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Second Birthday tickers" /></a>

                #8 Yari

                Yari
                • VIP Member
                • 10,928 posts

                  Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:02 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cheese_diva
                  Matt explained.. it's the dribble at the end that may or may not end up on the floor.. thank goodness he's considerate. I get the seat down and he wipes the rim before doing so.. good boy. :)
                  That is so nasty!!!

                  #9 A10CalGal

                  A10CalGal
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,403 posts

                    Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:03 PM

                    Ick, the dribbled pee really disgusts. Reason #37 why I don't go in the teenage boy's bathroom unless it's absolutely necessary!

                    #10 cheese_diva

                    cheese_diva
                    • VIP Member
                    • 1,966 posts

                      Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:08 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Yari
                      That is so nasty!!!

                      Don't hate the equipment! lol :)
                      http://i148.photobuc....0smash/032.jpg
                      faberphotography.com
                      <a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lb2f.lilypie.com/Yg4Cm8.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Second Birthday tickers" /></a>




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users