24 replies to this topic

#11 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:44 AM

i forgot to add that we missed you when you were gone!

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t2028

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#12 MERRYME

MERRYME
  • 324 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:57 AM

Thanks for all the good wished everyone!!! I just read everything! This is such a great group!
    Alegria Inn - Todos Santos
    22nd of December 2006

#13 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
    • VIP Member
    • 11,403 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 12:57 AM

Oh wow! Thanks for your post Merryme (you have remained anonymous to this point! Now we know what you look like!!!) Everything looks wonderful. Love the drowning roses centerpiece! Have a very happy New Year ... party like its 1969 :)

#14 MERRYME

MERRYME
      • 324 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:10 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by NHPT
        congrats! the pictures look beautiful- and i LOVE your centerpieces- i may want to do something like that. did you do it yourself or did the coordinator do it?
        Certerpieces were totally the coordinator!! I thought I wanted something very different but a few days before the wedding we did a dry run and she had set up what I wanted and what she proposed and I absolutely fell in love with them. They were so unusual. I really liked the way the water magnified the roses. She bought everything here- total cost for table decor for 20 tables: $3,500 usd plus flowers $500 dls (10 bulks of 10 dozen lilies and 25 bulks of 25 roses). The cost included the rentals (tables, chairs, glassware, etc..), glass centerpieces with metal stand, gravel, canddles, cloth runners, ribbon and man time for coordinator and helpers.
        22nd of December 2006

#15 MERRYME

MERRYME
        • 324 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 01:13 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
          Oh wow! Thanks for your post Merryme (you have remained anonymous to this point! Now we know what you look like!!!) Everything looks wonderful. Love the drowning roses centerpiece! Have a very happy New Year ... party like its 1969 :)
          I'm such a moron I just never figured out how to post pictures untill recently(thanks Tammy). Plus I really hate how I photograph
          22nd of December 2006

#16 Janet

Janet
          • VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 02:03 AM

welcome back! everything looks so beautiful...now you are making us all jealous that you are still there! :) we can't wait to hear details and see all the pics!

#17 Jackie

Jackie
            • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 10:43 AM

Everything looks gorgeous! I"m so glad it all turned out wonderfully! You look super buetifull!
              My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#18 TOESNTHESND

TOESNTHESND
              • 486 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 02:59 PM

Congrads! Love the centerpieces. Have fun and soak up the sun!

#19 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 6,996 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 04:10 PM

Congrats! Your pics look beautiful. Enjoy the rest of your stay. We can't wait to see the rest of your pics and hear all about it!

#20 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 06:30 PM

Congrats on the wedding!! I am so happy for you and I am so glad that everything turned out great. You look beautiful and those centerpieces are to die for!!! Enjoy the rest of your stay.

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users