Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
rodent

More fun with photoshop- cap & gown picture

Recommended Posts

i would try a background color other then black though. liven it up a little :) hell throw in a photo of something random, like a monster truck, or something just for S***'s and giggles haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
i would try a background color other then black though. liven it up a little :) hell throw in a photo of something random, like a monster truck, or something just for S***'s and giggles haha
I thought about putting her in a silly background just for fun. I didn't find anything that was good for an upper body shot.

Her family asked for dark grey. I added the light though to give it a little something. I'll play with some color just for my own entertainment.

I am in search of funny backgrounds for parties now. I got a cheap green screen. This weekend we are having a "finer things" party. I will photoshop people onto a lavish background in versailles. I am still looking for other finer things backgrounds.

People will wear stuff like top hats, monocles, long gloves, boas, big hats, etc. The music will be a mix of classical & silly booty shaking music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlomlad View Post
i cant believe that you were able to do that!
Photoshop is an amazing program. I just got a Scott Kelby Photoshop book in the mail today. I can't wait to get some "formal" training. Up to this point it's just been trial & error.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive got one of those books somewhere. imagine what i could do if i actually flipped through it.. i have more fun just pressing buttons and learnign that way. haha.... if you find any cool tricks lemme know morgan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
ive got one of those books somewhere. imagine what i could do if i actually flipped through it.. i have more fun just pressing buttons and learnign that way. haha.... if you find any cool tricks lemme know morgan.

I haven't had time to do more than flip though it, but it looks great. Lots or examples & step by step pictures. I'll definitly share anything cool I learn.

Is your hurricane picture photoshopped?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the paint versions of the pic. Maybe something fun would be to do a Andy Warhol version of it. Is that possible?

 

I think you did a REALLY good job touching it up though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC_Rachel View Post
I like the paint versions of the pic. Maybe something fun would be to do a Andy Warhol version of it. Is that possible?

I think you did a REALLY good job touching it up though.
I haven't tried, but I don't think it would be hard. I'll give it a shot. Always fun to try something new.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×