Photo

Can someone with Adobe fix something for me?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:46 PM

Can someone with Adobe fix my boarding passes? I need the bar code on each pages to look like it does on the first page with writing. Rigt now the 1st page shows right, but the others need to be shrunk down a bit to hhide the numbers or letters on the side of the bar code. I don't have this program or know how to use it... Thank! I am at my parents, so won't be online long...

Attached Files

#2 MelissaH

MelissaH
    • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:51 PM

I'll fix it for you, but just so I make sure I do this right...you just want the bar codes with nothing beside them, right?
      Do you want this on ALL pages (except the blank ones at the beginning) or just the pages that already have bar codes on them?

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:41 PM

Hey Melissa, tthanks so much! And you are right, I want them to look like the ones on the first page, with no numbers beside them. And I think the bar code is on every page, except the first.

Thanks for helping out, I want to get them printed on Monday and need that part corrected before then...

#4 MelissaH

MelissaH
        • 1,724 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:17 PM

Carly, the file is too big to add as an attachment here - can you pm me with your email address so I can send it back to you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users