Photo

Need color help: Blue, orange, pink? long...

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 babycow

babycow
  • 367 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 02:20 PM

So I talked to my sister/MOH (only attendant)and she found a dress she loves and it's an orangy persimmon color. I've been wishy washy on colors and changed them every other week. I don't have much decor but mostly what my guests will wear and little details like ribbon for girl fans and other accessories.
    So far my FMIL is wearing a blue and white floral patern flowy dress, think Chadwicks; my one FSIL is wearing a sky blue tea length strapless dress; and now my MOH will be in persimmon. I really want pink accent color with the orange. Does this work?
    Should I have the rest of my guests(less than 10 girls, boys will wear white/khaki):
    Option 1: All girls wear a bright Mexican/Beachy (pinks, blues, greens, orange, yellow) colored tea length or shorter dresses ( Iwant MOH to stand out in floor length dress, but still have everyone else be the rest of our 'party')
    ---------------What color bouquet if I go this route? I like pinks, whites, and greens, orange (but only with pink).
    Click the image to open in full size.
    OR
    Option 2: All girls wear a blue tea length or shorter dress -any shade of blue, except navy
    ---Can't find any pics that have shades of blues with persimmon and pink accents I'm all googled out!

Click the image to open in full size.
    These are the only flowers I found that I like in Pink and Orange, I will be the only one with flowers, everyone else will have fans(palm fans for boys, sandalwood for girls w/colored ribbon) and white parasols. I might make shell or ribbon bout for the boys but I have to figure out colors first. So frustrated with this, even though I realize no matter what colors I choose or don't choose it will look great because of the beachy backdrop.
    Please help me picture my wedding in these colors. Oh yea, my gown is ivory pearl beaded lace and I think I'm wearing a mantilla veil. Ideas please, oh so talented BDW brides. TIA
    http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
    Erica and Tim
    Dreams Tulum
    Mexico
    May 17, 2008

#2 manda0812

manda0812
    • 343 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 05:45 AM

I like option 2, assuming MOH is still going to wear the persimmon colour dress she will stand out amongst the blue and the pink and orange will contrast nicely. have fun deciding!

#3 tlomlad

tlomlad
      • Banned
      • 1,949 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:41 PM

i like option two as well... blue with the colorful flowers

#4 jarauz

jarauz
        • 251 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:13 AM

I also like option two.

#5 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:24 AM

I agree with everyone, option 2 sounds great. I also had permisson as my list of possibilities, Love that color!

#6 shelleyf

shelleyf
            • 92 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 12:44 AM

I like option 2 also, persimmon and blue look beautiful together! Keep googling girl!

#7 Olive

Olive
              • 68 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 10:45 AM

I'm with option 2

#8 svisconte

svisconte
                • 136 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 01:05 PM

I am also going to have to go with option 2. It will still be colorful but not over the top.
                  :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users