• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amyhmartin
    WOW!!!! thats alot of mulah!!! I'm thinking of getting a solo guitar. I love the sound of an acoustic guitar but I havent come across one in PV yet.
    Amy I checked seccion amarilla and couldn't find anything in vallarta.. what about checking with your family in guadalajara and asking the if they can get you a contact.. I bet there must be a good guitar player in some restaurant that's willing to go to vallarta for a gig..

#22 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:37 PM

Thats a good idea anny! I'll ask my cousins if they have any friends who can play.

The good thing about enlace is that they I can request other types of musicians if i need to. But I was trying to find this type on my own.

#23 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 23 January 2007 - 11:53 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amyhmartin
        Thats a good idea anny! I'll ask my cousins if they have any friends who can play.

The good thing about enlace is that they I can request other types of musicians if i need to. But I was trying to find this type on my own.
        Yeah I can assure you it will be cheaper if you find it..

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 01:00 AM

I believe Las Caletas offers that - I will ask who they use. Worth a shot anyway.

#25 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 03:53 AM

Thanks ann. That would be great!

#26 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:28 PM

Ok, here's what Nicole had to say - I hope this helps!

Hey there! I actually work with a music rep agency who contracts their musicians out to many venues. You can recommend them to the bride if you want. The website is enlace.com . The man in charge is Carlos and you can contact him through the email address on the website. They are wonderful and contract many different types of musicians. I hope that helps!

#27 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 05:10 PM

Ann,

Thats the person we contacted for the band! Well I'm glad to know that she is recommending him.

#28 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 05:37 PM

oh - perfect! it sounds like they have quite a few different musical options to select from.

#29 alrager

alrager
                  • 37 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:42 AM

Hello,
                    I am a Newbie...I was thinking about getting married at Dreams too. Did you already reserve it I am planning on going there and visiting them in a couple of weeks. What things does the packages at Dreams not offer? I noticed that I will need to get a photographer and a DJ. Is there anything else that I am missing that their packages don't offer?

Do have any recommendations for photographers(I have around $1000 to spend but I am flexible)? Or DJs? I also need help with rehearsal dinner idea...I have between $40 to $50 pp to spend.

I hope you can help...I am going to visit and I have so much to do.

amy
                    from redondo beach

#30 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:07 AM

Amy,

We are outsoursing most of our vendors and we are not getting a package from dreams. But I did post all the info that Marilu has given me. This includes packages. You can find the link in the pv fourm. Search for PV dreams in search box.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users